Seattle, WA

Talking 50% off Valuebox special - P4 2.6, 512MB RAM, 2TB BW, 80GB Disk - FREE Setup

Beginning today, is pleased to announce that we are offering an incredible savings of 50% off our ValueBox Dedicated Server package. This 50% offer is ONLY VALID for 7 days. It will end on Sunday the 12th.

The ValueBox server is the perfect blend between affordability and performance. It is perfect for users with medium to high traffic web sites, or running a small application development environment. Our ValueBox server offers four different operating system choices including Fedora Core 4 & 5, CentOS 4, and Windows 2003. We use real servers, real network gear, in our own datacenter in Seattle, Washington. Primary upstream providers are Peer1 and Verio. Many of our customers have scoured the web for the best web hosting company. They know quality when they see it, and that's why they love our products, our support, and our prices.

Storage Space: 80 GB SATA
    Monthly Bandwidth: 2000 GB
    Virtual Hosts: Unlimited
    Dedicated IP Addresses: 5
    Processor(s): 2.66 GHz P4
    Port: 10Mbit
    RAM: 512 MB
    Reboots: Free Support Ticket Based Reboots

Normally $99.95 Monthly
    Free Setupl

Click HERE to get started
    Click HERE to get taken to the product page

This coupon code will give WHT users 50% off the first invoice for there new valuebox server. This special will end in seven days!

Add Ons :

CPanel/Plesk - $30/mo

Additional 80GB Sata Drive - $10/mo
    Additional 120GB SATA Drive - $15/mo
    Additional 150GB SATA Drive - $20/mo

512MB Additional RAM - $10/mo
    1GB Additional RAM - $20/mo
    2GB Additional RAM - $30/mo

Spry's datacenter is located in Seattle, Washington in the Westin Building. Spry utilizes several upstream BGP providers including Verio and Peer1, and is an active member of the Seattle Internet eXchange. Please use as a test IP or download

Contact sales at 888.808.SPRY
    Spry Virtual Server/VPS Hosting
    Linux Dedicated Resource Virtual Servers, Virtual Private Servers, WHM / cPanel Licensing
    VPSLink Cheap VPS XEN and OpenVZ
    CentOS, Fedora, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware, cPanel, DirectAdmin, HostInABox, LAMP, Ruby pre-installed

50% off Valuebox special

With the addons I want it comes out to be about the same price as one of the Liquidweb deals they are running, difference being that LW's is fully managed and yours is not, I would much rather signup with you (Spry) since I can't stand LW's support anymore but the un-managed part stopped me dead in my tracks......