I am the CTO for a marketing firm in South Florida, Pro Advertisements, Inc. We are looking for designers and graphical artists.
We need you to be able to do the following:
- Creatives (ad's for emails)
- Logos/Graphic Design (for t-shirts, creatives, hats, etc...)
- Web Design (small-to-large projects for clients)
- Banner Ads (various sizes/types)
If you are interested job pays well on per-project basis. Once you are a regular designer for us you most likley could be put on a weekly salary.
What you need to be:
- Have integrity
- Deliver on time
- Communicative (english skills)
- Good under pressure
How to get a job:
1) Put together a resume with references (abilities, past work, about yourself, etc...)
2) Contact information/details
3) References and samples
4) You will be required once you submit these to do redesign a creative on a site of ours, upon completion you will be awarded projects.
Contact me at any of the following:
Email: [email protected]
If I understand it right, interested designers have to send their resume, information,etc and work on a site and once that's done you'll decide if he/she qualifies? Or am I getting it wrong here?
No your misconstrued. As far as designers go, we have a creative on our site, as an example of what a creative is. To see if your capable you simply redesign it (should only take a few minutes) giving it a new touch or make a creative similar, then if we like your creativity, we get you started.