Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 64
  1. #1

    Any *negatives* with Namecheap

    So I've looking for a new registrar to port ALL my domains over from RegFly. Used to love the *fly* but things have gone downhill since parting away from Enom. CS has dropped, etc.

    Anyhow, I decided to do 1 transfer to Namecheap........the only accept MC/VS as a form of CC....just found it so *1980's* since Amex seems to be pretty universal these days as well and I prefer using my Amex biz card...

    Just posting.....any gripes I should be aware of with Namecheap ? They seem to have the most consistent +++++ reviews on the forums.
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Never had any issues with namecheap
    OCEAN HOST
    www.ocean-host.com
    Get Online. Reach Worldwide.
    Check our uptime
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Montreal. Canada
    Posts
    222
    namecheap is the only registar i use.. they are great
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    70
    I've transferred my tiny domain collection to NameCheap. Everything has been working well for a couple of years now. I pay them via PayPal.
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,866
    I've had no complaints with my portfolio at NameCheap. In fact i like them lot. We have seen a few complaints here that support isn't great, but I must say whenever I've used their ticket system I've had my problem solved, usually with 24-48hrs.
    Signature Under Construction.
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    333
    Support is the primary concern, email responses are very slow and there is no phone support or other means. On the other hand it seems raising a complaint here will get there attention
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Their support works not very quickly but as for the other things they're all right.
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    They are great, support seems to be bad, in my case a request for transfer support has not been answered since the 3rd of November.
    I was thinking of moving loads of domains to NC, but with this type of support I am now having some serious doubts.
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    busterz, i don't have that experience. I successfully transfered many domains from that shi*** crap RegisterFly to NameCheap in 48 hours. Without needing their support.

    (see registerflies.com for horror stories from RegisterFly victims if you don't believe me)
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gokart
    busterz, i don't have that experience. I successfully transfered many domains from that shi*** crap RegisterFly to NameCheap in 48 hours. Without needing their support.

    (see registerflies.com for horror stories from RegisterFly victims if you don't believe me)
    Hi gokart

    See my second post in:
    registerfly renewal help 11-06-06
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by franksredhot
    ...On the other hand it seems raising a complaint here will get there attention
    Is there someone from NameCheap on WHT?
    I need to move my 200 domains away from RegisterFly and NameCheap has been suggested as an alternative.

    ~YC
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaCows
    Is there someone from NameCheap on WHT?
    I need to move my 200 domains away from RegisterFly and NameCheap has been suggested as an alternative.

    ~YC
    I represent NameCheap.com and I often frequent these forums.

    If you need anything at all feel free to email our support and address the email to "attention Richard Kirkendall" and I will receive it.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by enetwork
    I represent NameCheap.com and I often frequent these forums.

    If you need anything at all feel free to email our support and address the email to "attention Richard Kirkendall" and I will receive it.
    Great , thanks Richard I will email you and hope to get a response
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    NameCheap = Awsome

    Never had 1 issue with them
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,066
    Up until today I would have said too that there arent any negatives, however some hours ago I made a Paypal transaction to my account which successfully went through, however the money never made it into my account.

    I do not think the Namecheap will take the money and run, but I am a bit disappointed by the support's answer
    Sometimes it can take a couple of hours for the funds to show in your account.
    as this sounds rather like a typical standard reply without a real background. So far I havent received an answer to my reply and can just hope that it will be sorted out shortly. Meanwhile I cant register anything.
    Sitemeer.com - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● yes, we do HTTPS & IDN!

      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by zoid
    Up until today I would have said too that there arent any negatives, however some hours ago I made a Paypal transaction to my account which successfully went through, however the money never made it into my account.
    Meanwhile I contacted Namecheap again (this time Richard directly) and got a prompt reply. The amount was manually added to my account and so everything went fine.

    Again, beside this issue today I cant say anything bad about Namecheap and am satisfied with their services.
    Sitemeer.com - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● yes, we do HTTPS & IDN!

      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    895
    Whats wrong with having only Visa or MasterCard
    there the two most widly used credit cards.

    Ive never even seen an Amex card.
    I could tell you a joke about UDP. But I'm not sure you would get it!
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Top Secret
    Posts
    11,686
    You can read about my most recent experience (or lack thereof) with their support here. They may be "cheap", but their support leaves a LOT to be desired, and the way they've treated my last transaction(s) with them borderlines fraud.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    I had one domain registered with NameCheap, I actually did like their system..very easy to use
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.
      0 Not allowed!

  20. #20
    I have a few domains at namecheap and haven't had any problems so far
      0 Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9
    I love namecheap. Never had any problems. thumbs up
      0 Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by linux-tech
    the way they've treated my last transaction(s) with them borderlines fraud.
    Looks like I'm not the ONLY customer with fraud accusations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan541
    Whats wrong with having only Visa or MasterCard
    there the two most widly used credit cards.
    My debitcard is a MasterCard accredited company, yet I have had a problem with NameCheap and their billing department accusing me of charging back. I don't suggest using a debit card for those two at this point. The funds DID go through, but then, you get customer service, or staff members on your back, scratching you like cats.

    If you have a credit card, use that, not debit. Companies love to take your money and run away with it.
    Last edited by Fiesty; 11-13-2006 at 12:21 AM.
    Returns after a long haitus.
      0 Not allowed!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty
    Looks like I'm not the ONLY customer with fraud accusations.
    My debitcard is a MasterCard accredited company, yet I have had a problem with NameCheap and their billing department accusing me of charging back. I don't suggest using a debit card for those two at this point. The funds DID go through, but then, you get customer service, or staff members on your back, scratching you like cats.

    If you have a credit card, use that, not debit. Companies love to take your money and run away with it.
    As you can see, Linux-Tech was taken care of and his issue was a matter of communication between us.

    You on the other hand commited fraud against our company by charging back your payment to us and we have yet to be paid.

    We've repeatedly asked for your phone number, which you refuse to provide even though it is a requirement when you sign up with us. Using excuse after excuse including issues about your health. In one instance you used an excuse about your health and said it would be fine in a week then after a month you switched to another excuse. What are you really afraid of?

    Let's not forget how you also changed your username on these boards to conceal your last identity when posting here so that you could look like someone new. This shows exactly what kind of integrity you have.

    I'll once again post a referrence to your earlier thread so other posters can be informed about the real issue of fraud without having to go through it all again here.

    For those of you interested, here's the thread on the entire situation. Please keep in mind that feisty use to go by the username "NCshady" back then:

    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=518804
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com
      0 Not allowed!

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by enetwork
    You on the other hand commited fraud against our company by charging back your payment to us and we have yet to be paid.
    FYI for those reading this: all domain providers treat chargebacks as fraud, no ifs ands or buts. You don't have to agree with it, but providers do have every right to protect themselves from such things.

    Moreover, you agree to their terms the moment you check that box beside the "I have read the legal fine prints (e.g. service agreement, terms of service, etc.) and agree to its terms" line. Dispute it in Court if you desire, but don't expect to win.

    You have a problem with that, don't sign up with them in the first place. But you're not going to be able to find a domain provider who doesn't take the said stance.
      0 Not allowed!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by enetwork
    You on the other hand commited fraud against our company by charging back your payment to us and we have yet to be paid.
    You liar. Greedy little liar. You told everyone in our last thread, that your scam "company" did not accuse me of fraud, yet, NOW you call me a committed fraud. I never intended to have committed fraud in the first place, you sneaky little boy.
    We've repeatedly asked for your phone number, which you refuse to provide even though it is a requirement when you sign up with us. Using excuse after excuse including issues about your health. In one instance you used an excuse about your health and said it would be fine in a week then after a month you switched to another excuse. What are you really afraid of?
    And I repeatedly asked your wimpy little staff members to call me with INSTRUCTIONS on REACHING me. I left my real number RIGHT in front of your two eyes. *Slaps head*

    Let's not forget how you also changed your username on these boards to conceal your last identity when posting here so that you could look like someone new. This shows exactly what kind of integrity you have.
    I changed my username in response to your loyal customers who are afraid to face the truth. Who will back you up like wolves in a group. I changed my username so that I don't look like a bad person, yet, you call me one.

    Maybe if you guys were not a threatening stance, I would have reacted to this whols situation a better way, instead of trying to ruin your reputation.

    I felt like I was pushed to a corner by your your little company. These employees didn't do things professionally, they all accused me of something I did not do. They pushed, and pushed, and pushed. and therefore. I refuse to help a company that ACCUSED me of doing something I did not sign to do.

    I did not sign a paper to make a chargeback. I never AUTHORIZED a charge back. My bank even said I DID pay, after I showed them the bank receipts.

    I showed your employees that same receipt. Yet, your little company STILL sought after my number.

    I don't like threats, I don't like people pushing me to a corner, I DON'T like your employees.
    Last edited by Fiesty; 11-14-2006 at 07:14 PM.
    Returns after a long haitus.
      0 Not allowed!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty
    You liar. Greedy little liar. You told everyone in our last thread, that your scam "company" did not accuse me of fraud, yet, NOW you call me a committed fraud. I never intended to have committed fraud in the first place, you sneaky little boy.

    And I repeatedly asked your wimpy little staff members to call me with INSTRUCTIONS on REACHING me. I left my real number RIGHT in front of your two eyes. *Slaps head*

    I changed my username in response to your loyal customers who are afraid to face the truth. Who will back you up like wolves in a group. I changed my username so that I don't look like a bad person, yet, you call me one.

    Maybe if you guys were not a threatening stance, I would have reacted to this whols situation a better way, instead of trying to ruin your reputation.

    I felt like I was pushed to a corner by your your little company. These employees didn't do things professionally, they all accused me of something I did not do. They pushed, and pushed, and pushed. and therefore. I refuse to help a company that ACCUSED me of doing something I did not sign to do.

    I did not sign a paper to make a chargeback. I never AUTHORIZED a charge back. My bank even said I DID pay, after I showed them the bank receipts.

    I showed your employees that same receipt. Yet, your little company STILL sought after my number.

    I don't like threats, I don't like people pushing me to a corner, I DON'T like your employees.
    Yes, you did commit fraud. We provided you a product and you never paid for it. Now it's been over a year and we got stuck paying for domains that you ordered and we did not want to begin with. That is tantamount to stealing from us.

    Even still, we have yet to establish that it was even your credit card to begin with.

    Regarding you providing us your phone number, I have several emails that span over two months that can prove your denials to do so after our requests. There is no need to argue this point, we have proof.

    Out of professionalism I will not post any customer communication on a public board unless they approve. You just give me the word and I'll post your emails.

    Also, you say you sent us a scanned copy from your bank. What you emailed us was a simple scan with some withdrawal numbers on it that could have been made by any amateur photo shop artist. It had nothing to do with the chargeback or your bank acknowleding whether or not they had investigated it for you. In fact, your chargeback came in about a month and a half after the purchase. This time frame is typical of someone looking at their credit card statement and then reporting that they hadn't ordered it.

    The funny thing is, I personally, was just going to hand over the domains to you after simply confirming your phone number. I was at that point, willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that your bank may have done this to you but you refused to provide it and started acting wishy-washy about it just like a fraudster would.

    Needless to say, we never got paid and the domains have now expired and are gone just like our money.
    Last edited by enetwork; 11-14-2006 at 08:41 PM.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com
      0 Not allowed!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    35
    I have a few domains hosted at NameCheap. I have had no real problems with the service.

    I like the interface, and the ability to use my paypal account to purchase domains. It always seems like I have a few bucks in there, so it is nice to use it to renew domains.

    As for service...

    I have used the NameCheap support a couple of times and I will say this. I found their support to be reasonably fast, as well as useful and informative. A real person answered my email.

    By comparison, I used GoDaddy's support for almost the exact same issue, and got a response quickly, but it was essentially useless. I had to explain my situation to them 3 times, and then the ticket had to be "escalated" to a different level of support. So although my initial response from GoDaddy was much quicker, my question was answered much more quickly with NameCheap.

    I'm actually considering moving all of my domains there for easy management.
      0 Not allowed!

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan541
    Whats wrong with having only Visa or MasterCard
    there the two most widly used credit cards.

    Ive never even seen an Amex card.

    I just started having credit and Visa and MasterCard denied me. AmEx is the only one nice enough to accept me, and they're now getting my business.

    I use NameCheap for all of my domains... and when I had to contact customer service, they took care of the problem.
    Last edited by MrMan; 11-14-2006 at 11:42 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by enetwork
    Yes, you did commit fraud. We provided you a product and you never paid for it. Now it's been over a year and we got stuck paying for domains that you ordered and we did not want to begin with. That is tantamount to stealing from us.
    I hate you. I hate your company pushing to say that I'm fraud.
    Even still, we have yet to establish that it was even your credit card to begin with.
    That's because my old checking and savings accounts are both old, therefore. dead. I told you, I went back to the back to re-open it. Go read the old thread and read that again.

    I just got done erasing my entire ATM/Debit Card account. Its completely closed.
    Regarding you providing us your phone number, I have several emails that span over two months that can prove your denials to do so after our requests. There is no need to argue this point, we have proof.

    Out of professionalism I will not post any customer communication on a public board unless they approve. You just give me the word and I'll post your emails.
    I will not approve it. If you do it, I will take appropriate actions to it. Defamination of character. First of all, you crossed that line already. You already did that. But if you post e-mails about me with my real name attached to it or my phone number at all....I will take that action.

    Also, you say you sent us a scanned copy from your bank. What you emailed us was a simple scan with some withdrawal numbers on it that could have been made by any amateur photo shop artist. It had nothing to do with the chargeback or your bank acknowleding whether or not they had investigated it for you. In fact, your chargeback came in about a month and a half after the purchase. This time frame is typical of someone looking at their credit card statement and then reporting that they hadn't ordered it.
    And why would I try to photoshop a LEGIT scan of my own bank statement, with my FULL name, FULL account number? Why would I even do that? I'm not even good at photochops, nor photoshops. I don't even know how to cut and paste from another paper...?

    The reason why I cut edges of that scan, is because most of the corners are white, and most e-mail services require an ammount of SIZE. I was trying to save space, by cutting the useless white spaces. Don't YOU dare accuse me of fraud. It makes me MAD! Very angry. Its not wise to do it. I don't like people telling me what I did, or what I did not do.

    Top it off with the fact that I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER got a chargeback receipt a month after (as you boldly claim), I don't freakin' know where you got that info from. I'm going back to my bank and going to ask a full scan of my history.

    A part of me is angry. Because all this time. I don't know what happened. I don't even remember myself saying "charge back" I never freakin' even SIGNED a paper saying "I would like to charge back" I never did that.

    In fact, some users in the old thread, thought that I don't know jack about chargebacks, but when you posted your explaination of what a chargeback is, I covered my butt by saying "yes I know" I didn't know what a chargeback was until everyone mentioned it.

    You just assumed that just because I denied (yeah, I have no problem saying that, either) your requests of MY phone number, I'm a fraud. It doesn't MATTER what's typical and what's not typical of a stupid fraudulant user.

    It matter about the user's INTENTION. I intended to run a gaming site, and thanks to the fact that I've been out of a job for a year now, the fact that you're throwing a thousand fireballs to my face, made me delay my plans.

    The fact that you are unprofessional by calling ME a FRAUD just because you feel better by saying it. Makes me deny your requests, and I wanted to work with you, I tried working with you, you look at my last e-mails, TRYING to convince you to UNDERSTAND that I'm not fraud. Its more than enough for you to think that "Okay, this guy isn't a typical fraud user" Most of the time, and this is just what I think. Most of the time, they stop talking.

    But me? Look at me. I'm posting on other boards trying to solve this problem, and your thick skull can't SOLVE it because YOU are stubborn. I admit I'm stubborn, but at least I'm honest to a fault. I was going to give you 400 bucks to shut your stupid mouth, but NOOOOOO you had to tell me lies by saying that you were going to let this go at your expense:
    The funny thing is, I personally, was just going to hand over the domains to you after simply confirming your phone number. I was at that point, willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that your bank may have done this to you but you refused to provide it and started acting wishy-washy about it just like a fraudster would.

    Needless to say, we never got paid and the domains have now expired and are gone just like our money.
    Last edited by Fiesty; 11-15-2006 at 01:41 AM.
    Returns after a long haitus.
      0 Not allowed!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Miami Florida
    Posts
    18
    Namecheap is great, I have been using them since 2001. Would reccomend them to anyone.
      0 Not allowed!

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    134
    You didn't want to confirm my phone number, you just wanted that wire transfer, so that you could take more of my money. That's what one of your employees said.

    Do you know what a debit card is? Its like CA$H in a card. Every single transaction I ever made with namecheap, came out of MY pocket, came out of MY paycheck, and every money that I can get my hands on. If you think you lost money, you haven't seen anything until you've seen my side of the story.

    EVERYTHING was debited from MY pocket. Straight out of my freakin' POCKET.

    Get this, Richard, I NEVER got that "chargeback" money back, either. Never. It didn't appear in my account. Never.

    I guess you should fix your interface of not working with debit cards if you're going to do this to other people. Because I lost more than 9 dollars that it was "charged back" as your company said. I lost 25 dollars.

    My account was locked, and two other domains was in that account, causing ME to lose more than 9 dollars. Are you happy that you took money away from me? I asked for access to those domains, so that I could renew the domains, to cover the costs of the said domain. Congratulations, Sir.

    And to think that the reason why I am being blamed as fraud, was because I had multiple accounts. I'm glad I had multiple accounts, ALWAYS have a plan B (or C) ready, incase anything went wrong. It did go wrong. I love my intuition, I love my brain.
    Last edited by Fiesty; 11-15-2006 at 02:09 AM.
    Returns after a long haitus.
      0 Not allowed!

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    955
    Feisty,

    Once again, there is no phone number in the emails you sent us so you really don't have to worry about that part of it. I will also remove any of your personal information as well. Just like you did when we asked for your phone number, you are trying to change the subject and make up excuses. You just don't add up and will do anything and say anything so that it conforms to your vendetta and lies.

    I will not continue to be a part of this argument as you don't want me to post the emails that PROVE you are being dis-honest and what kind of an individual you really are.

    Continue you on with your wild, delusional rants on your own.
    Last edited by enetwork; 11-15-2006 at 05:30 AM.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com
      0 Not allowed!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by enetwork
    Once again, there is no phone number in the emails you sent us so you really don't have to worry about that part of it.
    You lied. I did put my phone number in at least TWO of my e-mails.
    I will also remove any of your personal information as well. Just like you did when we asked for your phone number
    I hate your lying. Just so you know.
    you are trying to change the subject and make up excuses.
    Then, something tells me you've got the wrong person, the wrong guy. I mean, something tells me that I'm being blamed for someone else's mishap.
    You just don't add up and will do anything and say anything so that it conforms to your vendetta and lies.
    Of course my comments add up. Everything I say, clicks together like a puzzle, its you who's evading the situation, just like any normal con-artist would. I mean, you're a business man, right? You're the CEO of the company, you're supposed to say the right words for the public. But I'm a customer, and a potential long-term customer if the business man treated me right. I am loyal to any company that provides help, than shutting me off saying that I'm not a customer, and that I'm a fraudulant user. That's the wrong way to handle business, boy. The wrong way. You lose your fanbase that way.
    I will not continue to be a part of this argument as you don't want me to post the emails that PROVE you are being dis-honest and what kind of an individual you really are.

    Continue you on with your wild, delusional rants on your own.
    You're the one with the delusional psychopath, telling me and the public, how bad of a customer I am. You first claimed that YOU did not accuse me, and you said on the behalf of YOUR company, that your company did not accuse me of fraud, yet right now, you changed your mindset, and said "you're a fraud."

    Good Job, Mr. CEO, because this is exactly what I thought you'd do.
    Returns after a long haitus.
      0 Not allowed!

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    955
    Just say the word and let's get this out in the open.

    No more lies and he said she said arguments. All of this is not necessary when it could so easily be proved by our email communications.

    Once again, what are you afraid of? The truth?

    Oh and by the way, we don't accept normal debit cards. Never have.

    We only accept Visa check cards and those can defintely be charged back so there goes that excuse.

    Rant away.......
    Last edited by enetwork; 11-15-2006 at 08:23 AM.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com
      0 Not allowed!

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    30
    NameCheap.com is my new favorite registrar. I love the fact you can create accounts for free and push domains to them with no charge. This makes selling domains cake work.
      0 Not allowed!

  36. #36

    Thumbs up

    I can't speak for others, but imho Namecheap was at times far too slow in responding to support requests, lately this seems to have changed for the better and in my case is now definitely ok, so really the 'negatives', if any, are negligeble. I will continue to transfer my domains to Namecheap when they are approaching the expiring date..

    I'd like to add that Namecheap.com was a good choice that I ve made as to escape from registerfly.com 365/24/7 nightmares, and . . . a big thanks to Richard/enetwork for his effort, advice and successfully clearing up my transfer issues.
      0 Not allowed!

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by busterz
    I can't speak for others, but imho Namecheap was at times far too slow in responding to support requests, lately this seems to have changed for the better and in my case is now definitely ok, so really the 'negatives', if any, are negligeble. I will continue to transfer my domains to Namecheap when they are approaching the expiring date..

    I'd like to add that Namecheap.com was a good choice that I ve made as to escape from registerfly.com 365/24/7 nightmares, and . . . a big thanks to Richard/enetwork for his effort, advice and successfully clearing up my transfer issues.

    Thanks Busterz, we've been noticing a lot less complaints about missed emails since we added the new support system last week.

    Definitely something that needed to be done since we grew out of our last system. Not to mention, all the reliabilty issues with email in general.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com
      0 Not allowed!

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    177
    I am hoping Richard can help me out with a transfer I am having issues with. So far its been okay, support a little slow but have always been helpfull so far.

    If I get my transfer issues resolved with them I will be 100% happy.

      0 Not allowed!

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,866
    Thanks Busterz, we've been noticing a lot less complaints about missed emails since we added the new support system last week.
    That was way overdue, Richard. Anyhow nice to see you're responding to customers needs.
    Signature Under Construction.
      0 Not allowed!

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Corporate America
    Posts
    11
    I actually moved from NameCheap to Registerfly back in the day. Their support email turnaround time was simply not acceptable.

    Now I'm looking to move away from Registerfly because their support is not good anymore either.

    By the way. Even if I had no prior experience with namecheap i would still NOT move my domains to them today based on the messages on this thread by their representative.

    oktay
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •