Need to hire a security expert-recommendations?

I'm looking to hire a reputable person to look over my server, find and correct any security problems and be available for help on a regular basis.

Can you recommend anyone that you have actually USED and is trustworthy?

New York, NY
    10,574 Steven is an absolute guru.
    MediaLayer, LLC - Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I had some big security concerns today, which seemed like i would need to take ALL services down for couple days to be on the safe side.

Then VoidSecurity contacted me, and after half an hour of discussion i hired him to fix it all. (Ok Ok Ok, i was in a real bad hurry! Worst day in years what i've had...)

He's been working on both servers for hours and hours today, and i gotta say i'm quite satisfied, he found all their tools etc. secured the box, and infact, now i'm going to save ~80USD because of him, by no need of doing OS reloads.... Nevermind the amount of gray hairs...

Updated + Hardened everything etc.
    Pulsed Media: Seedbox hosting and Dedicated Servers for content distribution

Thanks for the recommendations.