Smile What about VodaHost?

Hi guys,

Any one recently experienced anything with Voda host? I read the reviews in this website, but they date back to last year. anyone with recent experience..

I was about to buy their 1 yr or 3 yr hosting plan and just found this website..I was lucky...after reading the reviews here and with my own experience with vodahost support, I cant think of it now...

I am sure some one from Vodahost will come here with arrogant reply as his CEO has done in other replies..

Thanks WebHostingTalk.com you saved my 200$...Thank you

Also, i wasted so much time with their website builder, can you guys recommend me good site builder, I dont know any language..except basic HTML, but i am a fast learner..do recommend some website builders...

Glad to hear that you found WHT. Personal advise, never pay for 3year hosting, 1 year is ok if you know the web hosting company you are going with.
    Site Studio is a popular website builder.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAN, or even across the internet - Many customer call it RSync for Windows

I tried 3, I like them all, Rvsitebuilder, soholaunch and sitestudio.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

thanks

Thanks guys..

are these website builders free....nd have you tried blue voda from vodahost...how illu rate them...

PS: if u use blue voda u cant host ur site somewhere else..they are marked .bvp

Usually some hosts does offer the site builders for free.

Sorry, I can't help you about vodahost, never used them.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

SiteBuilders?

Have you tried NVU (free www.nvu.com) or Ms Frontpage? You don't have to be online to use them...

If you really want an online sitebuilder, Yahoo have one. I have one client who are willing to pay a premium price and dont want to move his site from Yahoo, just because Yahoo's sitebuilder.

Is is that good?

Not sure. Never tried it myself.
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

CPanel also offers a WYSIWYG edit in the file manager area.
    URLShort Hosting - http://billing.urlshort.com/

Most hosts have ('free') online sitebuilders, and most work OK.

Offline, in addition to NVU, there's Web Dwarf, More Motion Web Express, Serif WebPlus (free version), all of which are free and work OK. Available from the usual download sites.

Quote Originally Posted by URLShort
    CPanel also offers a WYSIWYG edit in the file manager area.
    tis only basic! RVSitebuilder is good thats for cpanel, also Fantastico has a few sitebuilders in it.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Thanks a lot for your response. I will try them and will surely cover them here post trying..