Post 3x Flaterate 10MBit Servers in Germany for EUR 49.00/Month

Hello, I give up the Hosting-Business and have so 3 Servers to give up at a Provider in Germany:
    - Hardwaredata: AMD Sempron64 2600+, 1024 MByte RAM, 80 GByte HD
    - Connection: via 10MBit-Port direct at the 4Gbit-Backbone of the Provider - Flaterate. Upstream-Provider: British Telecom (BT); LambdaNet Deutschland; Eastlink / HLKomm; Jetz! / DDKom
    - Other Special Things who are included: RemoteRebootConsole (Soft- und Hardreset), Emergency-System (you can start the Emergency-System, Reboot your Server and have then direct Access to your Harddisk via a Shell).
    - IPs: 1 (maybe 4) included
    - OS (Provider works with Images): SuSE9.3 (32+64Bit); SuSE10.0 (32Bit); SuSE10.1-64Bit; Debian3.1 (32Bit); Fedora Core5 (32+64Bit); CentOS 4.3 (32+64Bit); OpenBSD3.9(32+64Bit); Gentoo2006.1 (32+64Bit). Windows2003 Server WebEdition (englisch) - extra Costs per Month + Setup, Windows2003 Server Standard (englisch) - extra Costs per Month + Setup, Windows2003 Server Standard (deutsch) - extra Costs per Month + Setup.
    - Controlpanel: Webmin, VHCS, SSH-minimal-Install, Plesk for Linux (1 User)
    - Price: EUR 49.00/Monat + TAX for EU-People via Wiretransfer but soon also PayPal. Upgrade to 100MBit-Port + EUR 30.--/Month !
    - (Re)Setupcosts: EUR 0.00
    - Contract: 12 Month - Beginn was in Mai. I pay the EUR 10.00 Cost for the Contract-Transfer-Fee.
    - Options: FTP-Backup-Space, IP-Blocks, Monitoring, IRC via separate Networkblock

Testfiles for Speedtest:
    - http://www.japanimanga.ch/5MBtestfile.bin
    - http://www.japanimanga.ch/15MBtestfile.bin
    - http://www.japanimanga.ch/50MBtestfile.bin

I use the Servers at the Moment with CentOS4.x and CPanel. Pay for the CPanel-Licence USD 47.00 (from BuyCPanel) per Server, maybe you can take over this Price.
    Have also a unlim. AutoInstaller-Licence (from CPSkins.com), for a good Price you can also take it over.

Questions ? Do you want 1 of all 3 Servers ?
    **** Greetings from Switzerland:: Marco ****
    *** little Info: I'm from a NonEnglish-Country so hope you understand what I mean ***
      0 Not allowed!

Do u have any online site ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kanomen
    Do u have any online site ?
    Yes I have (www.japanimanga.ch) but there is only a Placeholder-Text with Info that I close Business. The Testfiles is on one of these Servers when you want to test Speed.
    *** little Info: I'm from a NonEnglish-Country so hope you understand what I mean ***
      0 Not allowed!

I'm intreresting with the server,but I wonder if the server down or has other problem,who could fix them?
    My Personal Sites:Oh !!!MIYU-GのDAYs
    http://www.1221.in
    MY LIFE IS COOL,SO IS MY VPS I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT VPS
      0 Not allowed!

Hi JapAniManga.ch,

Do you got any contact of the machine hoster in Germany to confirm contract informations?

Many Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Post Servers away !

Sorry for the late Answer but the Servers are away, someone contactet My directly at the second Day but needed some Days to give Me final Answer.
      0 Not allowed!

Closed at the request of the OP.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!