Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

heh. I was considering getting the new 07 mustang

Why the hell did he do that? lol.
    |||| ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts - www.TopHostScout.com
    |||| ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Looks slightly like a viper. I prefer Oldschool.

... I can't believe what I just saw ...

First though:

Iddiot.

Second though after watching it again.
    He didn't hit the breaks, what a fool. I guess he paniced because right before he enteres the garage you can see the wind sheild wipers go on haha.

I guess thats what these rich suckers get.

Somebody will be very upset there
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

That'll buff right out!

LOL, This happened to me once but it was a 1990 Acura integra, so it didnt matter

may I say owned?

That's my dream car right there
    ^_^

This happened to me once
    How though, I can't work out how someone could mess up driving so badly!

Nice video, always good to see what happens afterwards too as a lot of the time it cuts of before.
    Steve

The Car is in first gear and I started it, I thought it was in neutral

It wouldn't jump forward that far though. I've done it once before and the car jumps forward a few inches and stalls out. In that video he travelled a very long way!
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex-Steve
    It wouldn't jump forward that far though. I've done it once before and the car jumps forward a few inches and stalls out. In that video he travelled a very long way!
    kid pushed on the gas pedal...
    ^_^

Why isn't the handbrake engaged?
    Can you be scared half to death twice?

kid pushed on the gas pedal...
    I think that's pretty obvious Dunno how he didn't just stall though (unless I just heard wrong and it's an automatic).
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad4
    Why the hell did he do that? lol.
    Probably to collect the insurance... after all, it is a ford

It wouldn't jump forward that far though. I've done it once before and the car jumps forward a few inches and stalls out
    Totally and completely incorrect..sorry.

Even a little 2 liter 4 cylinder car will gladly pull itself right along if it's in first gear...Even with the ebrake pulled. A V6 or V8 will DEFINITELY pull itself at idle. Not to mention, a LOT of newer cars have an anti-stall mechanism installed, that will, you guessed it - keep the car from stalling. Useful in traffic, but not useful when aimed toward a garage...

Even a little 2 liter 4 cylinder car will gladly pull itself right along if it's in first gear
    The car I did it in was a 2Ltr... Travelled I reckon about a foot at most in a jumping along style (can't of been much more as I would of hit the car parked in front!).

I've not heard of the anti stall system so maybe that would have had the effect though.
    Steve

I own 2 1997 neons (I have them because the ones I have are somewhat rare).
    One of them has a remote start in it and is a manual. With the ebrake pulled all the way up, and the car in 2nd gear, it still pulled just fine...It skipped and hopped for 3 or 4 seconds but after that it didn't have a problem at all. That's a car with a single overhead cam (not even the dual overhead cam model) and it still did it. Most cars built within the last....15 years won't have a problem pulling themselves...ebrake or not. I can't imagine whata V6,8,10,or 12 would do....

BTW: My family owns an auto shop. I've seen my fair share of 'not quite understanding a manual' wrecks...
    Last edited by ThatScriptGuy; 11-05-2006 at 01:43 PM.

I dunno about you, but my car would jump forward, but won't really go anywhere with the ebrake pulled.

This video definitely looks like the father's fault because

A) The kid is 14 and obviously can't drive a stick
    B) The ebrake wasn't pulled I don't think. No hopping, just pure unadulterated power moving it forward.

Kid pushed the clutch and started it, then dumped the clutch and it went...

I dont think we should care why it crashed into the building, well never know what the kid did to make the car move I only say ... why didn't this dumb shat, hit the break? Boy if I was the father, that kid be up for a beatin..

Inexperience combined with panic. I know some one who hit a brick wall in a parking lot: "I kept pressing on the brake and the harder I pressed the faster I went"

Quote Originally Posted by joshcrick
    Looks slightly like a viper. I prefer Oldschool.
    Oldschool? Like this one?
    Life is too short for 56k!

Think I am going to be sick... uuuhhh... think I would have to tell everyone to get the driver out of my sight for a couple of months...
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulk
    Oldschool? Like this one?
    I love the '69 model. Great stuff.

Look how big their house is though, is that even necessary? lol. You can live just as good in a normal house, nothing too rich, nothing too poor, just in the middle.

What a moron. I hate showoffs who can't even drive a car.

The kid is 14....A showoff he is not. Ignorant he is

Such a nice car too, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a mustang, especially a Saleen Convertible
    █• CirtexHosting • Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS • Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I've got an 05 GT Coupe. Hell of a nice car. I've grown kinda power hungry. Keep adding Mods....I Need More HP!!!! And HP is expensive....

N/A horsepower is expensive.

Forced induction is a cheap and easy way to get a lot of horsepower.

I know. But, its expensive.... Single turbo kit is going to cost me $4800. Hosting doesn't pay much.

Well you have a Mustang. :p

You could get a turbo kit for almost any Japanese car and it'll cost you half than the Mustang turbo.

67' Stang is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by FredTT
    I know. But, its expensive.... Single turbo kit is going to cost me $4800. Hosting doesn't pay much.
    Don't turbo charge a V8. Super charge it. You get more use out of a super charger with a car that has low end grunt like a Mustang. Turbo chargers are only good for the cars that need to turn a lot of RPM's to produce their power.

On a side note, you could probably pick up a Novi 1000 super charger kit for a little over a grand. The Novi's love the high end too, so you'll also get the same amount of power increase as a Turbo Charger would give you, while also adding the extra power on the low end.

That NOVI 1000 won't fit without serious fabrication. The NOVI 2200 is built for the 05, and it runs about 5k.

It all depends on what kind of power you want to make, and where you want it to come in. If you want top end, go with centrifugal, if you want torque and the power to come on at a lower range, go with twin screw. If you want outdated technology that isn't as efficient as other solutions, go with roots. If you want the power and torque of a twin screw with the top end of a centri and damn near unlimited ability to add more power, go with turbo.

What do all the High-end super car run? People go with superchargers because it is easier to install. If you want to loose HP to make HP and break belts then go with s/c. If you run your s/c at 14 PSI that means it is at 14 PSI during daily driving every time you press hard the accelerator. With a turbo you can set it at 6 PSI for daily driving and just increase the PSI on the boost controller before a race. Todays turbo's are near perfect with no lag whatsoever. When a supercharger doesn't cause you to break belts or the s/c pulley itself doesn't slip during high psi then I'll think about supercharger.

turbos are more efficient.

Reminds me of the time I ran into our garage door with my dads car when I was 15.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast