Hello everyone, I have decided to put DevStock.com up for sale, the only reason I wish to sell this site is to get some money to help with another project as well as put toward my Zune.

I hold the right not to sell this item before final decision is made if something comes up.

Link: www.DevStock.com

The site has only been open about a week, most traffic is coming from tutorials added to databases and such.

Traffic so far: (The site was only open a few days before the end of october)

Bot Logs this month:

Search Engine Keyword Searches this month:

Time open last month and daily stats:

Last months SE Keyword Searches:

Last months Bot Searches:

The site hasnt really made much revenue, I havnt sold advertising yet but it can easily make a bundle.

Included in sale:
DevStock.com - Registered @ Dynadot.com
IPB Yearly License - Expires Oct. 2007
All downloads already added.
Completely Unique Custom Site Design
Completely Unique Custom Forum Design
Forum mySQL Database (Members/Posts, etc.)
A download of tons templates, scripts, ebooks etc. to add to the site, comes with resell rights if you wish to resell or just add to the site.

Why should you buy?
Well the site already has some great incoming traffic thats steady due to tutorials already added and can be massively increased with more tutorials and some good advertising, the site already has a few downloads added and some members and posts. Also included with the deal is a set of templates/scripts/ebooks etc that can be used to add to the site or resell. The site and forum designs are Completely unique and custom, made by me and will never-ever be resold. Also included is a IPB license worth 70$ itself. How could you pass up this deal?

Payment Options: Paypal only

Auction Ends: November 12th, 2006

Starting Bid: $250.00

BIN Bid: Not set, taking offers