My first host today is Rack Space. And here's what I got by chatting to one of their reps:

Welcome to Rackspace. My name is <censored> and I am a Live assistant. How may I help you today?

Me: Hello, I wass thinking about considering your product
Me: was
Him: Excellent..
Him: Can you tell me about you hosting needs and requirements?
Me: I'm going to make a forum
Me: a new forum that, probably, won't require much bandwidth
Him: Alright....
Him: Do you have a plan or structure in mind to start on this forum?
Me: Joomla
Him: Alright...
Him: What criteria are you considering when choosing a provider to host this forum?
Me: Their reputation, speed, different plans, support, number of emails possible, bandwidth.
Him: Perfect...
Him: To address these...
Him: Speedwise we provide and ensure a 100 mb/second dedicated connection...
Me: Thanks pretty fast...
Me: *That's
Him: and we custom build ewvery solution so the plans are essentially endless..
Him: Support-wise, we have award winning customer assistance:
Him: you will have your own dedicated team of technicians, and account manager, and business development consultant who you will be introduced to when you become a client here. They are available 24-7-365 via a toll-free number that connects you directly to your support team(no automated phone systems) to help/advise/assist you with all troubleshooting and hosting issues and concerns. One of the best features is that we do NOT charge you hourly for support and management.
Me: Great, speaking of the rate, how much is it per month/year?
Him: Alright, pricewise, I can tell you that our linux solutions start in the neighborhood of $350-$450 per month and, of course, with that we provide 24//7/365 Live FANATICAL Support, Guaranteed 100% Network UPTIME, Your Own Dedicated Support Team and Account Manager, and a 1-Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee …is this an area of pricing you can consider?
Him: And keep in mind this price includes and support AND management
Me: Ok. I was actually looking for something a bit cheaper simply because I'm new to the hosting industry. After reviewing ******, Dreamhost, Yahoo, I thought Rack Space will be on the same level...
Him: Ahhhhh
Me: Yep
Him: Yes, we offer solutions that cannot have downitme, failures or security breaches...
Me: That is GOOD.
Him: So, you see, you are not paying more money for the hardware, you are paying more for service, guarantees, stability, reliability, uptime, and FANATICAL SUPPORT
Me: I see.
Me: That's wonderful. The support is always essential. Y's support is so-so, but, so far, I see that Rack's support rocks.
Him: IS there a way you can consider this option?
Him: keepkign our price in mind, of course?
Him: And also we provide a monitoring system called Rackwatch that proactively monitors the hardware and should anything be slow on a ping or unresponsive, we have our hands on the server in minutes and have it troubleshot, replaced, or rebooted in less than 60 minutes, guaranteed
Him: This is also in cluded..
Me: Certainly. There is a way, and as soon as I promote my forum [which will be pretty soon], I'll come to you.
Him: Sure..
Me: I thank you.
Him: His Name | New Business Development
Him: Rackspace Managed Hosting
Him: Direct: (his) fone-line | Fax: (his) fax-line
Him: Toll free: his-phone ext: his-ext
Him: Email: his_name @ rackspace.com <mailto: his_name @ rackspace.com> | Web: www.rackspace.com <blocked::http://www.rackspace.com>
Him: When you ready, contact me=)
Him: Sure
Me:
Me: Bye.
Him: goodbye

Man, I just want to say, I didn't think it'll be >$350/mo. Honestly. Maybe a $100 tops.