1. #1 (PR4, Amazing Domain, Comes with new Template)

Only a few cents a month revenue, and about 20 uniques a day. The value comes from the domain, script, content, pagerank, new logo and template really. As mentioned in the title, PR4, it also has bands signed up on the Jamroom subscription.

Buyer will receive the full site files as it is now, the subscription to Jamroom, and the new coded template + logo. The template is fully valid XHTML/CSS, with a logo (.psd's for everything included).

Logo/Template are worth $400, I purchased the domain and old site for $100. View them here.

Starting Bid: $50
    BIN: $500

Like it; which version of JamRoom is it? Is that license included? Is the old layout was well as the new included? are the templates that a band can choose included??

very tight. were is it hosted currently? how much do you pay for that? a lot of bandwidth needed??

JamRoom license is included and you can download the latest version with the account but it is running on version 2. Templates and old layout included.

Hosted on my ServInt VPS along with my other sites, but it doesn't require anything special because of the minimal traffic. You could put it on a shared account easily, something like dreamhost would be more than enough. With enough growth of course you would want to upgrade.

which jamroom license is it? how many sites or bands or whatever?

Bands are on the site, I'm not certain on the number. I will also have to check the license, it has 1000 folders for accounts so I'm pretty sure it's the "nicer" one.

$75 bid at DigitalPoint.

Tasmania, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by proph3t
    $75 bid at DigitalPoint.
    Rules regarding auctions:

Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
    3. State accepted payment methods.
    4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
    5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.

If you are buying:

1. You are responsible for the bids you post. Bid only if you plan to buy.
    2. Publicly post your bid.
    3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Sorry, here is the rest of the information:

Other thread:
    Accepted payments: Paypal, Direct Deposit (credit card), Check
    End date: November 6th 12pm GMT-7 (Arizona)

$150 at digitalpoint.