Question about selling from two sites using PayPal

I'm creating a business model to sell niche market ebooks. Each ebook has its own URL. A secure digital download program is used to handle PayPal's IPN transaction. Things were falling into place until I realized PayPal only allows one site to be used for IPN.

Since PayPal's IPN allows only one site creating a hub site to handle all of the transactions seemed like a good solution.

What solutions are others using?

There are some PHP scripts around to handle this.

United Kingdom
    you need setup main IPN php script which will handle all IPN transaction and then redirect all data to right website/shop.

Or the second solution to open second paypal account.
    Low Cost Storage VPS plans at
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

You should include the IPN link in the form post from your website when the user is sent to paypal to make payment.

Nice and easy. We use the same paypal account to sell goods/services for several different (unrelated) websites this way.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

San Francisco Bay Area
    I think there's a notify parameter that can be used with PayPal to let PayPal know where the IPN system is located per transaction.
    Sizzling Web Design - Creator of EasyEstimates: Let your customers create complex estimates and orders on your web site.
    Video Gallery Pro - Show your videos like a pro

Castle Pines, CO
    You might check out as well to see if they can offer some advice and possible solutions.