WTB: PR4+ Text Links

I am launching a site within the next couple of weeks and would like to start a small targeted ad campaign to see how it goes.

Type of site being advertise: Hosting related
    Type of sites wanting to advertise on: Hosting, webmaster, SEO, and/or web design/development related
    Type of ad: I would prefer text links but would also consider banners/buttons
    Advertising length: 3 months minimum
    PR: 4+

Please PM me the URL, Stats, PR, Price for 3 months, and location of ad.
    I can pay via PayPal using a credit card. If you have any questions please let me know.

I have a few websites that will help you. These are all high-quality sites that are well worth the money.
    Google PR5
    Price $15
    Location Footer
    This is a forum with almost 1500 members and has a ton of content. The Googlebot sees these pages and will see your link also. The site has thousands of indexed pages and your link will appear on all of them. This site is also listed in DMOZ and is years old.
    Google PR4
    Price 15$
    Location Footer
    This is a site that has almost all of the linux man pages online. It gets a lot of google hits and is all static html.
    Google PR4
    Price $15
    Location Footer
    This is a site all about saving money on gas. The content on this site is all original by me. A great site with solid content.
    Google PR4
    Price 5$
    Location Footer
    This is a nicely designed forum that never took off. I still hope it will, but I am not sure it will.

You can sign-up here:
    AIM: GopherDesign

My main websites ( may help you out:

PageRank: PR4
    Price: $25.00 per 3 months, $45.00 per 6 months, $70.00 per year
    WebSite Content: Web hosting flash tutorials, more than 2 years
    Advantage: There is NO any Ads on my Homepage and the whole website at this moment.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I'm selling text links on a number of my websites. The text links will appear prominently on the homepage and all subpages of the website. All payments are through PayPal. There will be no more than 10 text link sold on each website. PM if you have any further questions. - PR6
    Cost $30 per month - PR6
    Cost $25 per month - PR6
    Cost $25 per month - PR5
    Cost $20 per month

To see more details, please go to

Please PM me if you have any further questions.