:: Logo Contest :: $50 via PAYPAL

RackSurge.com is looking for a new brandable logo, We have had many designers work on this and not found anything we have liked.

We are leaving all the creativity up to you logo wise.

The designer of the preferred logo will receive $50.00 via PayPal

Thank you for your interest and good luck!

This has also been posted on other forums so we will keep everyone updated.
    RackSurge - Superior Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.
    Premium Network - Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera

In order to reach a desirable result, a designer would need to have much more information than just the name to go with the logo. For good results you should post very detailed information about your company (the public part), intended target and such info.

Hope this helps and good luck with this.
    Custom logo design from YPSON.COM
    Backed by an experience of over 20 years, serving customers in over 100 countries

Quote Originally Posted by ypson
    In order to reach a desirable result, a designer would need to have much more information than just the name to go with the logo. For good results you should post very detailed information about your company (the public part), intended target and such info.

Hope this helps and good luck with this.
    Further details and information would definetly be very useful to create more accurate concepts that are geared towards the style you wish to represent your company with. Some of the questions you may consider posting respones to, which should help all of the other interested designers include:
    - Is there a specific color scheme you'd like to use?
    - Do you have any examples of other logos you like?
    - What type of style should the logo represent your company as (ex: fun, professional, corporate, sleek, etc.)
    - Should the logo be mainly text based or text based with some sort of "shape"?

If you could post those responses, I'll definetly submit my couple of concepts!

- Company Overview
    RackSurge is Superior Hosting Solutions. We offer Shared, Reseller, VPS hosting, and Dedicated Servers, We pride ourselves in providing our customers with high quality and exceptionaly reliable services and support at a very reasonable price.

- Is there a specific color scheme you'd like to use?
    We are open to colors but maybe black and red

- Do you have any examples of other logos you like?
    I am looking and will update thread

- What type of style should the logo represent your company as (ex: fun, professional, corporate, sleek, etc.)
    Professional/Corporate, We want something that we can have on Stationery, Shirts, etc.. and use to brand our company

- Should the logo be mainly text based or text based with some sort of "shape"?
    I would prefer some short of shape. Something people can see and say thats "RackSurge"
    Last edited by RackSurge-Amit; 11-05-2006 at 01:05 AM. Reason: update
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.

I'm in, when does it finish?

Contest will end Friday Nov 10 2006 as long as we find something we like

Hi, here is my entry, with the slogan in two different positions.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/2...cksurgeht5.jpg

I can put some kind of graphic between the two arrows, but i also like this, without graphic, feedback apreciatted

Thumbs up rackspace?

Quote Originally Posted by xcoredotnet

Have you ever heard of rackspace? RackSurge to not be confused with rackspace tho.
    Custom logo design from YPSON.COM
    Backed by an experience of over 20 years, serving customers in over 100 countries

Opps, I'll have to fix that up. Sorry about that
    Thanks for pointing that out

ypson are you going to enter you did my other logo before

RackSurge-Amit, i would like to know what do you think about mine?
    Thanx

We are looking for a brandable logo not just words changed

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/913/untitled1eo9.jpg

Any of those resemble what you had in mind?