Seattle Data Center

if anyone now a full list of data centers in Seattle Area, please share

No Resellers, direct data center contacts or links

- thanks

I have tried to make several replys to your post with links to websites but have not been sucess full, so here are just the names. . .I am sure if you google the names I have put in here you will find just what you are looking for.

fibercloud
    adhost
    <snipped>
    fortress colo centers in tukwilla
    ilandinternet
    fisherplaza
    look up the westin hotel and see what colo's are in there

hope this helps you out.
    Last edited by bear; 03-23-2007 at 01:32 PM.

Digital Forest
    NetRiver
    The N dozen colo providers who have suites in the Westin (since the Westin is not a datacenter, but an office building that leases out datacenter suites)

please keep them coming, as i'm looking for a few cabs in that area

I will review each one over the weekend

Yeah, fibercloud has some good space available in their datacenters...i know they own around 3 datacenters or so along the I5 corridor.

Ivan23, you might want to check out www.bandwidthadvisors.com .. Michelle Hyde is one of their sales associates, and she two days giving me a tour of about 7 Seattle datacenters. She's awesome. They seem to have a lot of pull with colos there and made the quoting process very easy for us.

It seems like the Westin Hotel is the big location for semi-datacenters here. Where I work (the IDX Tower) also has a pretty robust connectivity suite, but its not at the level that the Westin is.

Heh, I think you mean the Westin Building... Although I have to say plenty of prospective clients have shown up waiting for me in the hotel lobby
    Anthony M. Faoro II - tmf [at] adtaq.com - (425) 444-8787 ex 7000
    Seattle Colocation @ Adtaq Internet | Seattle, WA | Be Happy!
    AIM TonyAdtaq | GTalk tmf [at] adtaq.com

I recommend Westin too! Lots of connectivity available.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

ok, can someone provide an url to that company

[[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyAdtaq
    Heh, I think you mean the Westin Building... Although I have to say plenty of prospective clients have shown up waiting for me in the hotel lobby
    Thats what I meant

I can't believe I drive past that place every day and I confused the two.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperspin
    You may want to try www.*******.com .
    jim@*******.com, you can't go wrong with him. He offers internap + guarantee on emergency remote hand.

Tony @ Adtaq is brewing up a pretty good network in Seattle...

check them out...

Not that I reccomend them or anything but I believe superbservers also has space in seattle ( www.superbservers.net )

One thing to know about the Westin is that they're not really a datacenter, but are rather an office building that also specializes in building out datacenter suites. They have awesome power & cooling available, as well as tons of space, and a killer meetme room with around 100 carriers.

However, the Westin is not a datacenter or colo business. Your options there are to:

1. Get lucky and move into a pre-built suite that somebody else has abandoned
    2. Rent space from an existing colo provider in the westin.
    3. Rent space from the Westin, which will included build-out costs that begin at around $150k.

Tier 1 Research report about Westin Building & Digital Realty Trust:

Digital Realty acquires Westin Building, three data centers: One Wilshire next?

As T1R expected, Digital Reality Trust [DLR] has acquired the Westin Building, the primary Internet and telecom hub in the Pacific Northwest. Located in Seattle, WA, the Westin is a classic carrier hotel, with 34 stories and 389k sq feet gross capacity. The building is 90% leased. The current data center buildout in the Westin is 185k sq ft – mostly carrier POPs, meet me room, and some colocation facilities – notable PAIX Seattle, run by Switch and Data. The Westin is also home to the Seattle Internet Exchange (the SIX), which is a second tier public exchange point, with peak traffic of about 6 gbps – small compared to AMSIX’s 190 gbps, but still a draw for many smaller networks.

If DLR is really looking to get into the colocation business – and their other recent acquisitions, of the former Abovenet colocation facilities seem to strongly indicate that – then, the acquisition of the Westin is a great move, and the rumored acquisitions of the CRG buildings would play well into such a strategy.
    TheCardBoard - Business Card Bulletin Board