Exclamation Wrong user path for php warning

I transfered the accounts from the old server to new server. After that, I just found out I'm having a problem with php warning path by wrong username on the original user account. (About 2 accounts have the wrong user path of the warning error under their original accounts).

eg. hellouser = you visit a site that hellouser or /~hellouser is username.
    whtuser = other account, is not part of realuser.

You visit hellouser's site and there's an error with ../whtuser.. path so you type hellouser/folder and it redirects to whtuser site. Odd!

Whenever the sites (hosted on server) have warning errors, there'll be wrong username on the original user account. I do not know how to rid it off or fix the correct username under the same account instead other username in the warning error path under hellouser account. Any clue how do I fix? Which file do I need to edit?

Warning: include_once(/home/whtuser/public_html/mint/config/auto.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hellouser/public_html/index.php on line 21

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/whtuser/public_html/mint/config/auto.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hellouser/public_html/index.php on line 21
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 11-03-2006 at 07:13 PM.