**WANTED** Clean & Professional Hosting Website!

Hello, I am looking for a new website for an upcoming venture.
    I am looking for a clean and professional design that can be delivered to me without the need for any major modifications (graphics, buttons, etc...)

The website can be a template as I am not necessarily looking for a complete customer design, but it does however need to be a TOP quality website design.

Please include the link to your portfolio as well.

Mike Johnson -
    Reviews of the world's top web hosting providers
    Check our reviews at before you buy your web hosting package!

Hi thehostinglist,

I've 2 unique hosting design currently for sale. You can view more details at

All the design is created originally by me and were not used elsewhere and the design will not be resold once it is purchased. I'll be putting up new design periodically for sale and please feel free to check out them for your next unqiue template hunt.

By purchasing my templates, you will be getting all PSD files that are well commented and layered, accompanied fonts and exclusive usage of the design. If your purchase includes coding services, you can rest assured that all coding done is compartible for IE and Firefox.

#1 Web Design and Hosting services Template

This is a perfect template for business who offers web design and hosting services. It is designed for individuals and companies who like a fast loading, clean and elegant portal for their professional business image.

It includes 1 index and 17 subpages fully coded in HTML/CSS with PSD layered files for the banners and icons which allows you to personalise the information easily.

Price: Any offers above $450 will be considered.

#2 Hosting Template

If you are not a big fan of standard corporate looking website nor a big fan of minimalist design, this could be what you are looking for.

The Whale Mascot and the strong colors combination makes a strong impression to your site visitors which adds an unique flavor to your business image.

It includes 1 HTML coded index page and Multi-layered PSD files at BIN price.

Price: Any offers above $200 will be considered.

Payment will be by paypal. I'm a verified seller/buyer with Paypal.

If you have any further questions, feel free to drop me a msg and I'll be pleased to assist further.

Thank you for your time taken and consideration.

[email protected]

If you are looking for an exclusive template design for your website, do check out
    Your Exclusive Template Hunt