What registrars are all of ya'll losing

Since Regfly ported away from Enom....it's seems as though everything has gone way downhill.....tech support / customer service inquires go unresponded till days later.....phone support is 50/50 in regards to knowledgable reps.

Argh.....I am sick of this BS.
    Need to find a new place to transfer all my domains..

While I wouldn't use their hosting I still don't see anything wrong with using GoDaddy to manage my domains. The only thing I'd always say to never do is let your hosting company handle your domains for you as you just never know and bad things have happened with this situation enough times that one should care about it.

I use GoDaddy, before GD I used NameAlerts. Both of them I like
    Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

I've been using GoDaddy for years <3
    Matt Bloom
    AngryHosting - Load balanced/redundant shared hosting solutions

I use godaddy for personal stuff but customer domains are done at enom.

I have never really had an issue with godaddy or enom so they both work fine for me.
    Matt Armour
    OpenReaction

I switch between GoDaddy and one of their affiliates, HostingDude.com. I got p*$$ed when I found out that their "auto-renew" rates are almost twice their initial sign-up rates, but they make it very difficult to discover that little fact until they've already billed you.

So now, when a domain's about to expire, I transfer it to the other one, pay the "initial" rate again, and (with their current special) get a free extra year for the transfer

Enom, GoDaddy, NameCheap

DynaDot. Nominal price, easy to use, very efficient for transfers and registration. I don't use any of their other services.

I've been using GoDaddy. Works just as it should.

Thread moved to Domain Name Forum.

I use Namecheap. No issues so far.

I've been using GoDaddy. Works just as it should.
    I haven't used them in a while, but when I did, I had a similar experience.

I started off with register.com , then went to godaddy where I hold some domains, but registerfly has been good to me , but my fav is NameCheap, 8.88 and free privacy, cant go wrong, plus they are GREAT with support.

I use Name Cheap. Used them for about 3-4 years now

Losing or using? First time anyone's asked what registrar we're "losing".

Anyway, I'm using Namecheap and Moniker.

Chefwong

Since Regfly ported away from Enom....it's seems as though everything has gone way downhill.....tech support / customer service inquires go unresponded till days later.....phone support is 50/50 in regards to knowledgable reps.

Argh.....I am sick of this BS.
    Need to find a new place to transfer all my domains..
    I Agree - RF service + standards are BS now....

If you have enough time, transfer your doms to a another reputable registrar (I think enom are a bit on the xpensive side myself, so have tried Godaddy).

If your doms fall into the 30 day "grace period" with RF, contact Enom to renew them as they are helping RF customers out who have fallen into this trap and they saved my *** last week when RF totally failed on numerous occasions to re-register my dom before it expired.

Please oh please do not recommend godaddy to people as a legitimate option. Some registrars are incompotent, some don't value you as a customer, but none treat you like dirt like godaddy does.

My own story is not important now since I don't have any domains with them anymore, but one need only search the web to find a million examples.

Don't say it won't happen to you, it will eventually.

oktay

I am leaving enom and fast

Godaddy is working fine for me never any isue with them, fast in support and VERY kind! They know how to tread their customers so from 2000 I am ok with them.
    http://www.extremejourney.com regards Peter and Savo from Makserver

Savo,

That's great. I sincerely hope things continue to go that way for you.

oktay

Thanks Oktay reading here the postings I can see that many here are happy about them, and yes please don't try RegistryFly
    http://www.extremejourney.com regards Peter and Savo from Makserver

Quote Originally Posted by savo
    Godaddy is working fine for me never any isue with them, fast in support and VERY kind!
    Everything is great with GoDaddy unless you draw a spam complaint (they suspend first and investigate later), provoke them to use their "morality clause" in their ToS, or try to transfer a domain name away from them. GoDaddy's rules are different from other registrars and that sets up the potential for very bad situations to result if you don't understand everything you agreed to in their ToS.

Hopefully you will continue to have good luck.
    Eric Spaeth
    Enterprise Network Engineer :: Hosting Hobbyist :: Master of Procrastination
    "The really cool thing about facts is they remain true regardless of who states them."