Looking for a Windows host supporting PHP and .NET 1.x/2.0

My current hosting provider's servers are slow and it is difficult for me to manage anything about my databases without opening a ticket for them to create the accounts and set the permissions for users, which takes unecessary time away from me. It makes things like installing wordpress take days rather than a matter of minutes, which is a great inconvience.

I am looking to expand a little bit, and I have two clients that are looking to have sites set up. It is obvious to me that my current provider is not going to be able to reliably handle what will initially be 4 domains, potentially more.

I don't have enough clients yet to go up to a dedicated server, which would probably be the ideal case, but I do need to have access to both MySQL and PHP as well as the .NET platform.

Are there any reliable hosts out there that would be able to handle this? I have found a few (one being webhosting4life, but I have read a lot of mixed reviews, and I don't want to move from one 'iffy' host to another) It seems that everybody is all LAMP or all Windows... which is nice, but I do not want to have to set up multiple hosting accounts to handle each domain and its needs.

Thanks!

Try redfoxhosting.com

I would suggest looking at fluidhosting.com

servergrid

Quote Originally Posted by CrashTECH
    My current hosting provider's servers are slow and it is difficult for me to manage anything about my databases without opening a ticket for them to create the accounts and set the permissions for users, which takes unecessary time away from me. It makes things like installing wordpress take days rather than a matter of minutes, which is a great inconvience.

I am looking to expand a little bit, and I have two clients that are looking to have sites set up. It is obvious to me that my current provider is not going to be able to reliably handle what will initially be 4 domains, potentially more.

I don't have enough clients yet to go up to a dedicated server, which would probably be the ideal case, but I do need to have access to both MySQL and PHP as well as the .NET platform.

Are there any reliable hosts out there that would be able to handle this? I have found a few (one being webhosting4life, but I have read a lot of mixed reviews, and I don't want to move from one 'iffy' host to another) It seems that everybody is all LAMP or all Windows... which is nice, but I do not want to have to set up multiple hosting accounts to handle each domain and its needs.

Thanks!
    Hello,

A lot if not all of the things you mentioned you should be able to do through a control panel, make sure your next host has a powerful control panel for this. Also in terms of ASP/PHP hosting, there are a lot of Windows hosts here which support everything you need -- just make sure you read reviews on them and find out anything you can, including reliability stats.

Good Luck with your search!

what's your current control panel? Helm? H-Sphere? It's easier to get the same control panel account, right?

The control panel they use is some custom job. It works, fairly well. All of the DB stuff is broken though, in addition to creating or modifying FTP user accounts.