When I first signed up with Server4Sale I had a bit of an issue with the OS segfaulting, but I got in touch with their management and they definitely made it right, gave me free upgrades, and extra bandwidth, so I decided to give them another chance. One of their owners assured me that once the server was running I'd be happy..

He was definitely correct.

The server has been online for 2+ months now and there has been 0 downtime. I have a 10mbps port and at any time of the day (since I run a proxy site) I can always reach the max for that port with great speed.

I've only had to open billing tickets and a cPanel license issue. Every issue has been resolved within 2 hours. Initial response is always within 20 minutes, which is very impressive. It does help that they do offer management on my specific plan.

Honestly, if you asked me what shared Host to go with I could name 5-10 of probably the best. But when it came down to finding a good, inexpensive dedicated solution, Server4Sale really fits the bill.

I couldn't be happier, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a dedicated server option.