Thread: LA Provider

LA Provider

Well my current provider I'm happy with but i think its times for change. I'm in need of a provider that can offer the fallowing.

Dual Xeon 2.6 HT Or Better.
    Level3 , Mzimia Bandwidth.
    Windows Server 2003 R2 or R1

Please give me your guys input. Thanks

I'm not sure if they offer Windows (they might) but check out www.webnx.com. (e-mail sales for custom quote)
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Yea i was looking into them. Was gonna see if there are a few more companys out there.

For LA Staminus might be a good choice, Matt whom can be found here is a very knowledgeable and dedicated guy. They have excellent reliability and if needed DDOS support.
    GigeNET
    Dedicated Servers + Cloud Servers + Colocation + DDOS Protection + IP Transit with FCP optimized routing
    Locations in Chicago Los Angeles and Ashburn

i second WEBNX they are a great company
    RackSurge - Superior Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.
    Premium Network - Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera

Quote Originally Posted by ameen
    For LA Staminus might be a good choice, Matt whom can be found here is a very knowledgeable and dedicated guy. They have excellent reliability and if needed DDOS support.
    Thats whom i'm with right now.

I guess WebNX is the place to go.