Angry Be warn of Dave Daoust ( rejuvinet )

This guy is so sweet and so smooth that he will actually make you sit on the edge of the top floor at the Empire State building for 3 months and you won’t even feel the necessity to eat!

Dave Daoust ( rejuvinet.com ) was banned from mambo, he wont even go to joomla forum, last post over joomla was another complain about him back in September 2006.

Be very, very, extremely careful to give him a dime. After a month or so without any action of work, He will start by telling you his computer is down, then his router is not working and he has to wait for the internet company to come, then he will tell you about some other client, that he has to finish redo their project since their hosting company deleted some of the files that he(Dave Daoust (rejuvinet) ) uploaded. 2 or 3 months later he will sent you a picture of one of his family in the hospital and tell you he did sent you an email, when it fact he does not replay to emails and only does it when he sees an email from paypal charging back.

At the end you will cry, whine, and get really piss, and then you will want to throw your computer away after getting his address and getting an air plane ticket and play baseball with his head and never pay upfront to developers who like to take money and do no work.
    el Dutty-Dutty

how much money did you pay him ?
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

on september 6 i paid him $800 Upfront using stupid paypal.
    el Dutty-Dutty

Don't feel so bad, that snake got me too!

I tried like hell to warn everybody on the Mambo/Joomla forums way back when, and I got banned from the forum for a month.
    Anyway, at least that scum Dave is consistent.. He told me he was battling cancer and got sick from chemotherapy and his wife tried to sabotage his business while he was in the hospital, and his son may have leukemia (Due to his bad genes), and his son got hit by a car! Dude....the funny part here is that I am not even exaggerating!...I put all his emails together one time and made a PDF out of them and read them everytime I needed a good laugh, and to be reminded everytime some online developer asks for cash in advance....I think to myself, hah!.
    Through all that I really hope he gets his soon....Cancer would be too good for him...I have to admit everytime I think of that a$$whole I get an urge to fly up to Canada and beat the living $hit out of that boy!
    "Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot water of mediocrity to the steam of outstanding success"--Zig Ziglar

thanks for remind me of that greeeeat guy!

we should all make a website dedicated to him, he really deserved it.. very soon he will be on wikipedia.com and diccionary.com, and dont forget there will be a history book dedicate to his creativity and luck to lie to people.

here are some domains ideas:

rejuvinet DOT cancer.com
    dave daoust The Money Keeper.com
    el Dutty-Dutty

It's always sad to see there are people like him, basically stealing money of people.
    zenndex - custom website design & unique templates- zenndex.com
    Only one chance to make a first impression ... Give your website a unique look

Too funny, I actually registered the website "rejuvinet sucks dot com" at one time. I put up a mock copy of his site, and posted up an email string. got alot of giggles and saved a few people from certain fate, so I have given back.
    Anyway the Wikipedia Dicctionary thing sounds awesome.....You should copy all of the emails you got from him starting with the first few and go on, paste them to a Word Document and Make a PDF and lets trade. You know like a support group!....it will read like a Fiction novel...(He sure can write some long *** emails)....
    "Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot water of mediocrity to the steam of outstanding success"--Zig Ziglar

I'll never understand how some people can do things like this. Were they born without a conscious? I couldn't look myself in the mirror each day ripping people off like that. Really sad individuals for sure.
    Skyco Holdings, inc.
    DBA:cozoe.com - Web and Graphics Design

sorry to hear about your bad experience. Paying upfront that much without any proof of work is never a good idea
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

I don't agree with people saying it is not smart to pay upfront at least a percentage. See I am a designer and I take a 50% deposit from all my customers and I can honestly say I have only had one person not happy with me in all my years.

People like this Dave make my job just that much more difficult. Thanks Dave LOL.

But I understand peoples concerns with sending someone money and not knowin g who they are. Now I know you can get your money back from paypal just ask to speak with the escalation department and then demand he frauded you and you never received a thing. Generally they will freeze his account and make sure you get your money back. Also you can go to your credit card company even though you went through paypal.com and file a chargeback and then they take the money from paypal and in turn paypal takes the money from the crook.

I hope my post helps someone. I have been on both ends so I can appreciate both sides.
    ---------Kevin Obrien-----------
    Website Design-Website Hosting

There is a thread with link to report him

I found a link to some forum that has a real interesting story on Scumboy Dave Daoust the Scammer....try http://www.themesbase.com/?forum&post=26

Thats Themebase dot com /?forum&post=26

its good reading! funny to relive that again! I feel your pain.

Elfalso,

I am really sorry you had such a terrible experience with that guy - how could possibly some people lack any measure of what can be done and what shouldn't be done when treating others? I can't figure out the answer yet.
    Anyway, thanks for warning us - I hope that no more people will suffer from their own compassion.

Amalia

Designers and programmers need to live while they do projects. I would never start a project without getting 50% deposit, However my customers pay with credit card.

They can simply do a charge back in the event the work is not completed, so when dealing with online business make sure to protect your self.

Always do a contract specifying exactly the scope of work, don't start anything by mouth, the contract will help protect both parties.
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

If you used paypal cant you just do a complain to paypal for fraud and get you money back?

Wow, I guess many people got fried on this fire. Thank you for sharing this with us. I am definitely not going to use his services, that is for sure.