Hosting account for Sale with future opportunities

Seems like there was some confusion in my last entry. I apologize for the wording. Anyway to clear that misunderstanding - I have an existing account that I would like to move AS IN SELL.

This is a proposal for a business relationship NOT A REQUEST FOR HOSTING. I am a designer and this account already has hosting with me but I do not wish to host it any longer. I've seen others selling accounts so I think the problem was as per the warning I got that some people thought I was asking for hosting because I want to make sure that the the hosting is appropiate for the account and would like to build a business relationship with a hosting company with ongoing profit and pass the hosting responsibilities to them rather than split duties as a designer slash host.

So under the guidlines suggested to me -

I hold a hosting account for a company whose design I am handling that I would like to sell to a serious company. I'm looking for a company that can later take clients (once a positive experience has been established with this account) and am looking for three months worth of revenue based on say a $9.95 monthly plan (more with more upscale customers) for this and similiar ones. So then a minimum of $30 per client (only one until a good relationship is established with the hosting company)

If I misunderstood and there is some other issue I have not addressed or understood please let me know. I can be reached by PM and Email at serverbox@comcast.net
    Last edited by serverbox; 11-02-2006 at 08:15 PM.

I have PMed you
    RackSurge - Superior Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.
    Premium Network - Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera

Forgot the details as per a question I just received -

This account needs about 1gig of disk space and 5 gigs bandwidth. and all the usual features - PHP, MYSQL, and email accounts. Besides that a control panel that is easy to work with. Thats about standard for all our design clients that we will sell. We'd very simply like to have a relationship with a hosting company that we trust and can communicate with if we have any issuesin regard to design/development. Again that we would pass on to the host as part of a BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

Large Hosting companies are not personal enough to deal with anyone but the client and though we will sell the hosting aspects we still will retain contact with client for design and development. However Its not that we see any special issues since we do mostly just design with the use of some Content management systems. Thats it.

I understand your proposition to an extent. Please PM me or email me with more information. I'm very interested

All PMs sent

I have responded. I think I understand your idea and sent back a few questions.

I am still very intrest but did not get a PM from you
    RackSurge - Superior Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.
    Premium Network - Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera

I thought we did. Something must have gone wrong when we sent it. Please give us a little time and we will get back to everyone. We are a little swamped by the amount of offers we are receiving and want to make a good choice. The worst thing for us would be to send a client to a host and then have a bad experience. Hope you all understand. Thanks

Hi,

I fully understand this. I've sent you an email. I can provide accounts on Linux, Windows 2003, and Windows 2003 with Coldfusion.

These can include a variety of other things including MySQL PHP ASP ASP.NET 1.1 or 2.0 and MS SQL
    Jonathan Hamon
    john@sipero.com

Serverbox -

If you are interested in our services, we can come to an agreement. email me karl at utropicmedia dot com

Kind Regards,

PM me, i would like a chance at this as well.

We're are interested as well. Please PM me with all the information your client needs, and any agreements, between yourself and that client. As well as the next payment for account is due.

Thanks,

Patrick Buckner
    Patrick Buckner
    INSIDER NODE