Reliable Windows SQL Server

Where should I go to get a reliable Windows 2003 with MSSQL on it? I don't need real fast specs, but need a reliable machine with raid and perhaps two power supplies, and remote backup.

Thank you,
    Kyle

I was very happy with the reliability of my dual Xeon boxes at ThePlanet. I only left ThePlanet to get my own cabinet and servers. RAID would be an extra cost, dual power supplies are kind of a waste there unless you control the cabinet that the server is housed in. I don't know if they still offer them, but my dual Xeons were in a blade server which should have redundant power supplies already. They also have remote backup via NAS / FTP included.
    Matt Bloom
    AngryHosting - Load balanced/redundant shared hosting solutions

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLC23
    Where should I go to get a reliable Windows 2003 with MSSQL on it? I don't need real fast specs, but need a reliable machine with raid and perhaps two power supplies, and remote backup.

Thank you,
    Kyle

I recommend Softlayer. Of all the hosts I've been with they're turning out to be the best for me. That's not the case with everyone but it is something to consider.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer