web site downloader

Anybody have a name of a good web site downloader software?

Clear up your question please. As far as I understand you are looking for something like windows comander?

I'm doing some web projects and have to download the site to make some changes. I'm in a time crunch and the client has been lazy about getting back to me with an ID and Password.

So, I'd like to download the site, make my changes and have them ready to go when the clients ready. Or just email them the edits and they can upload the stuff themselves.

Just trying to get a jump on my task list

I saw something with ap installed into firefox that crunshed a website into a list of folders and files ready for download with multiple files at once. Very usefull for this. Can't remember the name though!

You can use Teleport Pro, check here. It makes site mirrors on your hard disk and have meny options. There is also WebCopier, but I never used it. Hope it helps.

I dont quite understand what you are saying but wouldnt that be breach of copyright?

If your running linux, run "wget -r URL" and it will attempt to download everything from that domain (note this also includes every extension, pdf, jpg, html, php, exe etc).
    URLShort Hosting - http://billing.urlshort.com/

Thanks for the info everyone. This will save me some time.

PS - To "groomi" I would say no it's not a copyright issue because I'm not using the clients site for anything but the client.