Looking for Online Marketing Guru - Good deal - No Timewasters please..

Hello All,

I own 3 sites, rent 3 servers, and basically have them running smooth. I need an internet promoter / marketer / SEO expert who knows the game inside out to help spread the awareness of the sites, ad campaign suggestions etc....

The sites are already doing well in terms of viewers / popularity etc, but now ads need to be taken on, etc and this is where YOU would come in, adsense, adbrite etc.

In return you would get 25% of whatever the campaigns / your strategy makes on all 3 sites, so it`s a VERY GOOD deal, but for this, I need a VERY good person.

The sites are known, with 30,000 - 50,000 hits per day each.

PM me with what you can offer and I will send further details by return.

Last edited by gemasis; 11-02-2006 at 06:14 AM.
    We move to improve

If you propose price for this job you'll get somebody interested

Now let me see,

A one off fee, or a 6 - 12 month 25% profit share in whatever the sites make? I know which the better deal is.

Anyhow, I been down the fee route and basically they were useless, by bringing someone in for a sustained period it brings in more commitment, period, I`m not asking for monetary contributions from them or anything, so considering that....

You do the math...
    We move to improve

It seems alot of you want a fee based quote system, so NOW, send me your quotes, and please, prices from THIS planet please.

Thanx alot
    We move to improve