Modifying path of my music on start menu...

OK, here's the deal. I've got 3 hard drives used for Music, Video, and Picture/Document storage, respectively. I can change the target of the My Documents shortcut to point to my pictures/document hard drive. My pictures are stored on that drive, inside the my pictures folder, so the my pictures shortcut also works off the menu....My problem is that My Music is stored on a totally separate hard drive, NOT in the my documents folder. Therefore, the My Music shortcut doesn't work off the start menu.
    Is there a registry change or some little trick that I can do to make the my music shortcut go to the music drive?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Registry is right. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Folders. Modify the My Music key to your selected path.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

The only Shell thing under currentversion is shell extensions.......
    Doing a search for every instance of my music to try to figure it out (I figured it was a shell setting, because I remember a couple of changeable shell settings, but I forgot where to find them in the registry)

Mike, you were really really close...

It is actually

...CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
    the My Music key didn't exist on my installation (weird?) so I created it...hopefully on restart it'll take effect..