Sale: Complete Site -

Due to a lack of time to put into running the site, I've decided to sell, a site I developed recently.

You can view the site here:

The site runs on VGPortal 2.61 (an unreleased version that has some extra bug fixes that the latest version doesn't have) and has a custom design created from the ground up by myself which is completely integrated with the CMS. As you'll see the site uses some techniques such as iFrames so that more than the usual amount of content is available in a smaller space.

The site was never totally finished for release so there may be a few things that need altering, but the code is quite simple and anyone with PHP knowledge (or HTML knowledge for none-PHP sections) should have no problem making changes or fixes.

The site uses mod_rewrite for search engine friendly URLs. I also developed a site-wide login system so logging in on the forum logs you in on the site and vice versa. The forum ( has a matching custom skin and the skin also comes with this sale. It's unlaunched status means it's not currently receiving much traffic or revenue.

What you get:

• Domain: (Registered until 18th Feb 2007 at GoDaddy)
    • Site: (including VGPortal 2.61, all code, images and old content)
    • Matching vBulletin Forum Design (
    • Site Design PSD files and large logo image
    • Forum database including posts and members

Buy it now price: $500USD (Payment via PayPal)

If you pay the "Buy it now" price I'll throw in a vBulletin owned license which doesn't expire until May 18th 2007.

I'll also accept bids, but reserve the right not to accept the highest bid if the buy it now price is not met. I've already had some interest in this, especially considering the imminent release of the Nintendo Wii and the huge sales of the DS, so I'd recommend paying the buy it now price if you're interested to avoid missing out.

Current Bid: $100

This is essentially a high quality, practically turn-key website that will require minimum setup and will be ready to launch.

Please post with bids or questions or email me at matthewcarr [at]

I am interested in the site, but I would like to get some information about where do you get the content from? and will you move the site to my server?

The content was mostly from an old iteration of the site (2005) and also from months ago when the site was intending on launching. The content is property of Ninformer and will come with the sale, including a comprehensive games database.

I will assist in the transfer of the site to you server if required. Some database and file transfers and possibly some changes in some code will be required, but I will make sure that is sorted out for you asap.

Current Bid is now $150