Post midPeer Technlogoies | Partnership

( The topic should've said | midPeer Technologies )

Hello, before i get down on business, i would like to tell some people about myself.

My name is Patrick im a 22 years old, living in Jackson Mississippi. Im currently not attending school, but i do have job obligations. Im profficient in HTML, PHP, Adobe Photoshop, and Linux / Network Administration.

* 4 years of System Administration, in Red Hat Linux / centOS.
    * 6 years of cPanel / WHM Knowledge
    * CCNA Certified
    * 3 years of knowledge in the Webhosting Industry.

Requirements

* 1-2 years of Server Administration / Networking / cPanel & WHM / Linux and Windows based
    * Investment towards the company
    * HTML, PHP, MySQL, and other web application coding. Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and other products of graphic design
    * 2 years of Webhosting Knowledge
    * Must be able to adapt to a fast changing world of the Webhosting Industry
    * 25-40 hours per week to help maintain the company
    * Customer oriented, Sales experience a plus
    * 18 years + | U.S Citizen

Ways to contact me

AIM : midPeer ( ++ )
    YIM : [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected] ( +++ )

Please, do not contact via Private Messaging, since my account post's are not high enough to be enabled.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post, or contact me on any Messenger handles.

Best of Luck to all,

Patrick Buckner
    Last edited by Racksurfer; 11-01-2006 at 11:07 PM.
    Patrick Buckner
    INSIDER NODE

So you are trying to start up a new hosting company? Do you have any finances available to do so? Do you plan to get your own servers to start? Reseller account?

Quote Originally Posted by THill
    So you are trying to start up a new hosting company? Do you have any finances available to do so? Do you plan to get your own servers to start? Reseller account?
    Yes, this will be a new hosting company. Within the next couple of weeks, im applying for a LLC in the State of Mississippi.

I do have the funds available to keep the business on a VDS for 2 years.

For the start, it'll be hosted on a VDS ( VPS ).

Im currently in talks with someone about the partnership, but im always open for more people.
    Patrick Buckner
    INSIDER NODE

Would you be looking for someone who can do Just PHP, MySQL, Photoshop, and Light Server management, IE setting up new accounts and Customer Support?

I know some about Linux Servers, however it wouldn't be enough to do troubleshooting.

Heh, I live fairly close to you aswell. I'm about 30 minutes away from Columbus and I think Jackson's like 2 and a half hours from here.

I've found the ideal Partner, i would like to thank anyone who viewed this thread, and talked to me.

Moderators please close this topic.

Best Regards,

Patrick Buckner
    Patrick Buckner
    INSIDER NODE