Any experience with hostfrog.com?

Has anybody used hostfrog.com's reseller package?
    Do you like it?
    Support any good?
    Any issues?

Thanks!
    Thanx!

Joey

Moved to Reseller Hosting Forum.

Last edited by net; 11-06-2006 at 12:50 AM.

Hostfrog has had issues in the past, as i am a previous customer. You may want to search some threads here about HostFrog. I'm not here to bash HostFrog, but i was NOT a happy customer, as many of us were not. Their main support tech, left the company and seemingly everything went down hill with that. Prices increased dramatically, support was never really there, and most importantly, the service was not really good either, i mean it was fast, when it wanted to be. Be sure to CAREFULLY read the TOS AUP and other policies they have.
    Last edited by net; 11-06-2006 at 12:51 AM.

I had the same problems that JVS_Hosting, but i must said that i have 5 days withou problems with them. vbmenu_register("postmenu_4196021", true);

Quote Originally Posted by JVS_Hosting
    Hostfrog has had issues in the past, as i am a previous customer. You may want to search some threads here about HostFrog. I'm not here to bash HostFrog, but i was NOT a happy customer, as many of us were not. Their main support tech, left the company and seemingly everything went down hill with that. Prices increased dramatically, support was never really there, and most importantly, the service was not really good either, i mean it was fast, when it wanted to be. Be sure to CAREFULLY read the TOS AUP and other policies they have.
    I truly am sorry you had a bad experience with HostFrog, and it left a bad taste in your mouth. In your situation, we did everything we could to rectify the issue(s) you had with HostFrog. You were a very good customer, and I was sad to see you leave us. I am sorry I could not salvage our customer relationship

Quote Originally Posted by andreia
    I had the same problems that JVS_Hosting, but i must said that i have 5 days withou problems with them.
    What domain do you have hosted with us, and I will be happy to look into any issues you have with our service.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>