Web Designs For Sale + Designer/qBasic Coder For Hire (High Quality For Cheap!)

Hello, my name is Kristien (Christian) and lately I have been trying to improve my design skill enough to have people look at me and my designs. I have been designing for about 5-6 years (2-3 In photoshop) and know a good deal of what I'm doing as far as organization and placement goes. I design items that range from vBulletin Skins, to web templates, to wordpress/blog skins to both animated and still banners and forum buttons. As of right now I updating my site coding skills, but I'm in the process of re-teaching myself html (almost have down) along with xHTML and CSS along with integrating all that into coding vB skins. I know now a' days designers can be fairly expensive, I'm just looking to make a little extra on the side to keep my hobbies like LaCrosse and AMA Racing alive. Below you will see a list of my prices and what is included for that price...

Unique Website Template - $38
    Includes :
    - Unique Site Template (Layered .PSD and All Fonts/Additional Files Used)
    - 1 468x60 Animated or Still Banner ad
    - Exclusive ownership and Resell Rights

Unique WordPress Theme/Blog Template - $28
    Includes :
    - Unique Site Template (Layered .PSD and All Fonts/Additional Files Used)
    - Exclusive ownership and Resell Rights

Unique Forum Skin - $53
    Includes :
    - Unique Forum Skin (Layered .PSD and All Fonts/Additional Files Used)
    - 3 90x90 Animated or Still Avatars (i.e Admin, Mod or whatever you want)

Unique Banner Ad - Still $5, Animated $8
    Includes :
    - Unique Still or Animated Banner Ad (Layered .PSD and All Fonts/Additional Files Used)
    *Price may vary depending on banner ad size

qBasic Script Coding
    I have been coding qBasic for a number on months now and find I can do most anything you ask. I have made programs like receipt printing, calculators, determining how much youve slept in your lifetime, things like that. I haven't really thought of pricing, but if you want something done, please let me know!

*If there is a service not listed that you need done, pleae feel free to PM/Message me and I can give you a quote then and there. I can also have your design coded for an extra fee until I become sufficient enough in my own coding skills. Along with the services listed above, I also do script installation for like $5-10, but I don't think I can put it in this section.

*Please keep in mind a deposit is required :coffee:
    ---------------------------

Below you will find two pre-made (by me) portfolio templates. The first I made for a client, but after I finished he decided he wanted to buy another design of mine. I tried to make it into a port I might use; no success. The second I made for me spacifically, but decided to do something different.

What Do I Get?
    - Original (layered) .PSD file
    - Any and All Fonts/Additional Files Used
    - Exclusive Ownership and Resell Rights

Preview :
    Click Here For Preview Page
    ----------------------------
    What Do I Get?
    - Original (layered) .PSD file
    - Any and All Fonts/Additional Files Used
    - Exclusive Ownership and Resell Rights

Preview :
    Click Here For Preview Page

Price :
    Starting Bid (Individually) - $5
    Starting Bid (Both) -$8

BIN Price (Both) - $38

Preferred Payment Option :
    - Paypal

Contact Options :
    If you would like to contact me reguarding having some possible work done or if you were interested in either of the two designs, you can write me an eMail, talk to me on MSN messenger, voice chat over Skype or we can talk via AIM. Below are the addresses you can find me at.

eMail - [email protected]
    MSN Messenger - [email protected]
    Skype - K.Nichols ([email protected])
    AIM Messenger - YouSeeIt 608

Thanks for looking guys, I look forward to hearing from you!
    - Kristien
    Last edited by Kristien; 11-01-2006 at 07:17 PM.