Unhappy Media Temple dont reply to sales email

I asked 2 questions and they only answered me one question. I forwarded them multiple reminded to answer my 2nd question and is already 2 days. My 2nd question to them was:

> If after purchase and I find that your package doesn't suits me, can I be
    > refunded? Because until now, I still can't figure out your difference
    > with a true dedicated server.
    Do their sales ever read the whole content of the email at all? This happened more than once when I wish to buy their hosting but always end up I gave them because they are not answering my queries.

This time round I'm planning to purchase their dedicated plan.

> If after purchase and I find that your package doesn't suits me, can I be
    > refunded? Because until now, I still can't figure out your difference
    > with a true dedicated server.
    I had to re-read that a couple of times myself to see where the second question was. Quite honestly, most individuals wouldn't take that as a question. The way it looks to me, is your asking if you would be able to be refunded if your not satisfied, and the reason your asking is to figure out the difference.

This nessecarily isn't something I'd go and post about. It more than likely is just a mis-understanding or mis-judgment that the representative made when reading your e-mail. Quite honestly this is a bit rediculous posting about something as silly as this (IMHO).

It's funny you say that Techpresence, until I just read your post I though the refund was the question that MT missed in their responce. So yeah I can totally see how that could have gone wrong =P

I think its MT turn, after site5 and others before

Quote Originally Posted by anlene
    ..My 2nd question to them was..
    Was this the second question that you asked them, so there was another question that you did not post? If this is the case, then yes, this is in fact a question. How fast did they reply to your initial ticket, and are you sure that they are receiving your responses?

It may have been that they overlooked your second question.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

I think its MT turn, after site5 and others before
    Too early to say IMO, especially as the approach is a bit different.

Maybe they're a bit overwhelmed these days, and it's easier for things to fall through the cracks. With all the press they've been getting and people flocking to find out more about or test this new system, it shouldn't be such a surprise.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 11-01-2006 at 08:22 PM.

I've finally got a reply from them. A 15 days money back guarantee...waited for 2 days. hee
    I've got their (dv) package and is blazing fast. Thanks for all your reply.

After my initial enthusiasm with Media Temple's GridServer, I have to say it's thumbs down for me: they are severely limiting network speed (I get no more than 500KB/s with them on any download), the mySQL database is constantly down, and on top of that they unilaterally decided to give me only half of what I had paid for --- I signed up for Shared Hosting and 1 TB of transfer, they sent me to the GridServer Lite and now I only have 512GB. DreamHost is better than this "GridServer" bull. It's probably better than some shared hosts (no better than Dreamhost) but don't be fooled by the 'GridServer' hype.