I am a computer engineer seeking a full time dedicated Techsupport job in the webhosting industry. Well experienced in most of the popular control panels (Cpanel/WHM, Plesk, DirectAdmin) Good communication skills and exposure to both Linux (CentOS,Fedora.RedHat) and Windows Servers.
Worked as a remote Level 2/3 admin for rapidly growing US based NOC's
* Server Setup ( Includes everything offered by supporting companies)
* Installation and configuration of ROR (Ruby on Rails)
* Develop perl/bash/python scripts to automate your administration tasks.
* Clamav Installation
* DNS issues
* PHP Installation/Configuration/Upgrade
* Security Settings
* Third Party software installation
* Mailscanner installation.
* Custom software installations/upgrades.
* Kernel upgrade / upgrade from 2.4 to 2.6 series.
* Backup drive configuration.
* Data recovery from crashed drives.
* Single/Multiple account migrations across various servers/control panels.
* Server Migrations.
* Data/application migrations
IIS - Have good knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting IIS.
Mailenable - Detect and prevent spamming, troubleshoot mail server related issues.
Plesk CP - Troubleshoot almost all kind of Plesk related issues. Good knowledge in Plesk options.
Firewalls - Installing and configuring firewalls to ensure maximum server security.
Do you have any experience with HSphere and HSPComplete/Virtuozzo? Where are you located now? Please send you resume, references, and wages/salary/compensation requirement to jobs [at] fluidhosting.com .
Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory! Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)