Need a CLEAN proffesional design

Once again its that time of the year, or quater or whatever when I need a new redesign. I would like redesigned.

Now I dont want something that is graphics heavy, what is important to me is a clean, proffesional layout with easy navigation. Please take a look at the current site as the site contents will be roughly the same, however I do not want a testimonial bar on the right, i want to make that a page and hence have a link to that. I also want an extra link to a page called Optimization.

On second thoughts just change the resource link to testimonials.

I dont really have a budget, nor a time scale for this. I am not a cheap-skate and hence if you are giving good value for money I will go with you. CSS compliance and working with all browsers is a must. The designer must also communicate with me well and often showing previews at lots of dates. he MUST be able to hit a deadline. A recent designer I hired was 2 months late and that is unacceptable.

I will also need a logo and/or a banner done but please quote seperatly for this

Please contact me tris[@]seeksadmin[.]com or PM me. Please include references and rate. Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

Arlington, Tx
    Email Sent, look forward to hearing from you.