Unique PHP Program/Website for sale - EXCLUSIVE FULL OWNERSHIP RIGHTS

Hello,

SCRIPT / WEBSITE DETAILS

I am selling a Custom Website / Software Script that was developed by myself, however I do not wish to continue with it. I have uploaded the script to a site for demo purposes only, the site has never been online until now.

This sale is for EXCLUSIVE FULL OWNERSHIP RIGHTS of the software as well as the website. This is a ONE TIME sale to whoever purchases it, I will not be selling it again.

The website Generates a .GIF Image that includes detailed internet connection information (IP Address, ISP Name, Operating System, Internet Browser) of each individual that views the image – whether they are browsing your site or not.

Your DOMAIN NAME is written on every single generated GIF

The creator of each image can chose to enter up to 5 sayings that will display randomly every time the image is viewed. They can also choose up to 5 background colors for each image.

The url of this image can then be placed by anyone in areas such as a Forum Signatures (that allow images), on websites such as MYSPACE, on personal BLOGS, etc.

DEMONSTRATIONS

You can view a demonstration .GIF image at http://www.CityMile.com/signs/100.gif Please keep reloading the image to view the random text change.

You can view the Website and create your own image at http://www.CityMile.com

The image automatically expands when being created to contain all the text that it needs to contain.

POTENTIAL REVENUE MODELS

Google Adsense - Since your domain name is on every image, people viewing the image on other sites will visit yours to create their own, or even just curiosity on how the system works. Adsense adds on the main page will be visible to a high number of visitors.

Corporate Advertising - If you are a web host, an online forum, etc, every GIF Image displays your Domain Name. You would essentially be receiving FREE advertising on every website that a user links to the GIF Image from.

Reselling the Script - You are buying exclusive full ownership rights so you could package and resell the script if you wanted.

OTHER DETAILS

The script currently uses PHP Version 4.3.11 which is bundled with GD (2.0.28 compatible). It connects to a mysql4 database. I do not know if there will be problems with other versions since this was developed for my own use. However, I would expect it to be compatible with newer versions of each software.

The CityMile.com domain name will be included for an extra $30 if you wish to purchase it as well. However, it has only been used for demo purposes until now (no branding exists for the name).

PRICE / PAYMENT

I would like to sell this script today if possible. The payment method will be PayPal (all of their funding options except eCheck, since it is more difficult to verify).

I am setting a Buy-It-Now price of $280(US)

I will also consider ANY OFFER over $140(US)

Again, you are purchasing Full Exclusive Rights for this software.
      0 Not allowed!

INteresting script, on the mainpage it says you are running winCows though. Probably should correct that.

Good luck with the sale.
      0 Not allowed!

I have seen same signatures in few forms, does it mean there are some other similar scripts on the market?
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

I have never found a script for sale that can do the same. There are 2 other websites that I came across where you can create the images, however you can not buy the script itself.

Those 2 websites are:

http://www.danasoft.com/
    http://www.ipnow.org/

Before deciding to sell, I was planning to have adsense on the main page. If you view danasoft.com, you'll notice that people have created 671,090 unique images. That does not include all the people that have viewed those images on forums, blogs, etc. Every image generated contains a URL back to your website.

I also had searched hotscripts for something similar but could not find anything.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfish
    INteresting script, on the mainpage it says you are running winCows though. Probably should correct that.
    Hello,

I keep reloading the main page however, "wincows" never comes up. I think the issue may have been the amount of compression I was using to keep the GIF's file size as small as possible. Consequently, the right side of the "d" was not displaying properly and possibly showing as a "c" on your monitor. I have modified the compression amount to prevent this from occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfish
    Good luck with the sale
    Thanks
      0 Not allowed!