dnsnameserver.org

I've seen dnsnameserver.org listed in webhosting.info as one of the Top 10 hosting companies in the US, but I can't seem to find any information about them. Can someone shed some light on who they are, what they do and where to find them? Thanks!
    John
    Business & eCommerce Web Hosting, Site Development & Marketing eSolutions
    eSolutions.net

Try searching on google.com you might find some reviews about them.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

whois points to new.net, which is a registrar. It's not unusual for a registrar to appear as a big "host", simply because of the number of domains they park (quite likely for free).

Quote Originally Posted by John D.
    I've seen dnsnameserver.org listed in webhosting.info as one of the Top 10 hosting companies in the US, but I can't seem to find any information about them.
    They are up there, because they pay to be there. Not nessassarily because of the massive amounts of good reviews....like it should be.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Very interesting. I tried Google before posting this, but there is NOTHING but the webhosting.info listing and a number of domain registration records. It's hard to imagine them being so huge in the US and yet nobody seems to know anything about them. Hmmm....
    John
    Business & eCommerce Web Hosting, Site Development & Marketing eSolutions
    eSolutions.net

Yeah, it's very weird them to be in the Top 10 and nobody heard anything of them.