More netbunch nonsense

I just got an email from [email protected] saying that the credit card that they have on file is about to expire and asking me to update my cc info. Sure WHP I'll give you my new cc info so that you can steal more money from me. In Dec 2005 I took advantage of the holiday sale by buying another year and getting a free year so now I've got an account until Feb 2008. If I had known that netbunch was about to be sold to WHP I never would have given them a penny. It's amazing how billing is still there but tech support isn't. If you're still with WHP, run as fast as you can.
    Last edited by clefren; 11-01-2006 at 03:47 AM.

What are the relations between netbunch.com and WHT at the moment? On netbunch.com site there's no indication it belongs to WHT

It's a pity to hear about your bad experience with netbunch.com. WHP and netbuch is one and the same company, isn't it?

There are threads around here to imply they are but a quick check over the whois doesn't show anything obvious so they might of been sold off (though doubt it).
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by trish75
    It's a pity to hear about your bad experience with netbunch.com. WHP and netbuch is one and the same company, isn't it?
    Netbunch was bought by WHP and was totally trashed like all of the other companies that they've bought. I don't understand how they can remain in business. They must be the worlds worst hosting company and I don't have anything good to say about a couple of others.

Yes indeed netbunch is owned/operated by WHP currently. The news/sale/threads were on wht only a bit ago. Including the amount of migration issues that were mentioned (as others have said WHP seems to have issues with handling migrations as well as tech support).

When my account got migrated they used a backup that was a couple of weeks old. Netbunch used to have a very nice forum but after WHP took over most of the posts were about the bad service. First PM was disabled and then the forum was taken down. Way to go WHP. I can't express my hatred for them in polite language. If you go to webhostplus.com] down at the bottom they brag about how they've acquired netbunch.