Hello! other Web Hosting Forum type sites?

Hello!

This is such a great site, and I am learning so much everyday

I hope it is not improper to ask, but does anyone know of similar sites to this that I can ALSO read in ADDITION to this site?!!?

I don't see many others that have the daily posting/reviews/etc that this site does...most get like a posting or two a day..and very few over the last month...

I'm trying to soak up all the knowledge I can get!...I just want to reaffirm I am not looking for something BETTER than this site..as I use this as the baseline...I am just looking for sites similar!

Thank You

There are way too many web hosting forums I am afraid, and almost everyone tries to start one, after taking a look at WHT

You actually shouldn't need to look at the others though, cause WHT's by far the best and most hosts who makes an appearance in forums, make an appearance here

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    There are way too many web hosting forums I am afraid, and almost everyone tries to start one, after taking a look at WHT

You actually shouldn't need to look at the others though, cause WHT's by far the best and most hosts who makes an appearance in forums, make an appearance here
    Thanks but that is why I stated "similar" to this one
    There is HardForums, and there is Anandtech for computer related chat

I'm sure there are other forums similar to this....I just want to read for knowledge

hosthideout.com
    forum2.co.uk
    http://www.hostingrefuge.com/
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com