* 97 clients for sale - yearly income $30,000

We are selling our entire client base as I am get into a new venture (not hosting related), I am not selling however the domain levi1.com*.

client details:
    56 Monthly clients - $1500 Monthly
    41 Yearly clients
    = $30,080 - gross yearly revenue

Part of our strategy is to oversell by a large margin, but the actual usage is really minimal as you can see in the detailed excel table here: http://www.levi1.com/clients.xls
    Our largest users use 68GB and 31GB space respectively and the vast majority use under 1GB space. Total bandwidth is less than 3TB /m.

We have 3 servers at LayeredTech.com which you can take over if you wish (they are Pentium 2.8 with 1GB ram and 160GB HDD for about $135 each.) or have the clients moved to your servers. We can do the client move for you.

The sale is for ALL clients as a whole, no partial sale.

Added value: I am prepared to leave Levi1.com active to receive new signups (from the past advertising we made) on the buyer's server for a period of 3 months, of course the clients will be the buyer's. Also, I am prepared to put a weekly advertisment post here on WHT for a period of 3 months which can generate 2 - 5 new accounts evey week. This can greatly increase the value of this sale! This option is only available if the final sale price is $20,000+

Bidding will be open for 72 hours and will end Saturday, Nov. 4 at 11:59AM EST. (I reserve the right to end this auction early or to cancel it at any time).

Bidding is starting at $100 (to get this auction going...) and you can send your offers here or via email to [email protected].

BIN is $22,500. (9 month revenue)

Once the auction is closed, the winning bidder will be required to pay 50% via Bank transfer within 48 hours, then we will give him the root access to our servers to transfer the files. This must be completed within 7 days. If necessary, I am willing to do the transfer myself, again to be completed within 7 days after initial payment. Once the transfer is complete, the remaining 50% payment will be required via bank transfer within 48 hours. We can also accept the payment via an escrow service with the buyer paying 50% of the cost.

Happy bidding!
    Shneur

* I will sign a non-compete on these clients and will not accept them even if they come to me for a period of 2 years. In addition I will sign a non-compete on Web hosting in general for a period of 3 months. Afterwards I will probably not do any hosting anyway but if my new venture fails I do plan to get back in the business.
    Last edited by Veridian - Shneur; 11-01-2006 at 12:04 AM.

correction: the auction will end Saturday, Nov. 4 at 11:59AM EST which is actually 96 hours.

i thought you sold this yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by contractdata
    i thought you sold this yesterday
    Not according to this post.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

nope, the high bidder did did not respond yet, and I'm not sure if it will end up going through though it is still possible.

I will start the bid at $120

Do you use any controlpanel on these servers?

I'll compare this listing to my notes from your original in a moment, but lets sice up the bidding a little - $2500
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

I dont get it. Would it not make sense to make sure yesterdays high-bidder first before starting a new auction ? ;-|
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by valentin_nils
    I dont get it. Would it not make sense to make sure yesterdays high-bidder first before starting a new auction ? ;-|
    good question but we're in for 5,000

herrfreebie,
    It's all on CPanel servers.

valentin_nils,
    it's not a must because when speaking with this person a few days back, I did not commit for sure that I wanted to sell at this price. If he contacts me, we'll discuss it and take it from there. In the meantime this auction is going forward.

Whats included with the sale? - servers, website, brand?... or just client base?
    Rob Greenwood
    RedHat Certified, Unix Consultant
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bilco105

Bilco105,
    just the client base, not the website or brand name (and not the servers which are rented, you can, of course, take them over at Layeredtech.com)

ill jump in at 7500.00

ok - we're up to 8,000

Thumbs up Update:

If I get a bid / offer for $15,000+ we can finalize within hours and end this auction early.

8250.00 is our bid

Exclamation Notice:

Bidding extended for 24 hours.

1159 EST today - though if there is any change I will update here

* Closure

After much deliberation and indecision, I have decided that this sale is too valuable an asset to sell (at this price, and in general) and am therefore canceling the auction. [as for my new venture I would just have to save up some cash].

I really apologize to the bidders who have placed their bids and wish you good luck in finding additional hosting assets.

Sincerely
    Shneur

Quote Originally Posted by Levi1
    Once the auction is closed, the winning bidder will be required to pay 50% via Bank transfer within 48 hours, then we will give him the root access to our servers to transfer the files. This must be completed within 7 days. If necessary, I am willing to do the transfer myself, again to be completed within 7 days after initial payment. Once the transfer is complete, the remaining 50% payment will be required via bank transfer within 48 hours. We can also accept the payment via an escrow service with the buyer paying 50% of the cost.
    May I ask why you took bids if you were going to drop it if you didn't get the desired amount at the close of the auction?
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.

sure, up until a few minutes before the post above I was having a big deliberation if to go through with this sale or not. At times I was completely ready to sell at the current high bid of $9,000 (as it is a lump sum of cash) and at times I would think that maybe my new venture should be built up slowly while holding onto the hosting biz. It really was a difficult desicion and the bid amount was not the main factor. It was more a general doubt of how to go continue my business from here.

I understand the problemacy of the current situation but I really was thinking to sell at the high bid without a reserve though the desicion to sell was not absolute at any time within the past 3 weeks (as you can see from my first post: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=555376).

I hope I clarified this, and I promise my next sale will be done in a better fashion (though probably not within the next year).

We bid 9000

This whole situation was handled unprofessionally. With respect to the OP, you should have done you soul-searching before people starting using their time and energy.

Regards,

Just another lookie-loo to see what is the going price for his business. Most people think they're "company" is worth much more then reality.

Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!