As the name implies, ACE image hosting script is a superior hosting script developed to allow users such as yourself, offer image hosting to their end clients. A very in depth administrator and user panel, allows you to control every aspect of your image hosting service with the greatest of ease.
Offering features such as photo albums with slide shows, word filtering for image name extensions, black listing for referrers/loaders, are just a few of the many innovative features that enable you to offer a more secure image hosting service. Also boasting built in payment gateways for Paypal & 2CO allowing you to offer both free and paid image hosting.
Aihscript offers you the most advanced features to allow you to offer a secure image hosting service. You can manage all images uploaded via the admin panel, block all unwanted site referrers, suspend accounts, and even restrict multiple registrations from the same ip address to limit spam registrations. See below for a full listing of all the options available with Aihscript.
"Great software ! Very fast response and excellent support ! Thanks very much a very happy customer"
"Great script! I must add that the support given has been FANTASTIC! Have now 100+ users with no issues."
"Script received and installed without a problem. Looks really good and easy to use as well as configure. Looking forward to playing around with this bad boy.
Thank you for excellent service."
"I am very very impressed with this script so far. I've played around with a few before but this one is great. Well worth the full price if you are in the market for an image hosting site."
New Features In Version 2.3:
1) New amazing skin
2) Manage Images from Admin Panel
3) New Paypal IPN for automatic upgrades
4) New options for direct url tags for forums
5) All previous bug fixes included
* Automated Registration or Manual admin approved registration
* Bandwidth Monitor
* Space Monitor
* Automated ip address block (stops multiple accounts from same ip address)
* Total Users Monitor (Free & Paid)
* Total Files monitor
* Manage Users (delete, modify, suspend, verify)
* Manage Plans (create paid plans)
* Support Tickets (trouble ticketing system)
* Manage Templates (edit html templates via admin panel)
* Manage Automated Emails (edit default emails sent to users)
* Modify Admin Username
* Modify Admin password
* Set Valid File Types
* Set Maximum File size (for free accounts)
* Watermark all hosted images with text
* Set Maximum bandwidth (for free accounts)
* Set Maximum disk space (for free accounts)
* Set number of records per page
* Paypal IPN integrated
* 2checkout integrated
* Filter file names (turn on/off)
* Set filter names (names you want to filter)
* Set default admin email for notifications
* Payment history review
* Mass mail all users
* Black List (block certain sites from loading images you host)
* Default design template included (with customizable pages)
* Contact Form (built into template)
* Admin email notification of new users
* Manage & Delete Images From Admin Area
* Suspend Users From Admin Area
* Turn On/Off Ip Address Filtering (For registrations)
* Free Updates for life of product
* Bandwidth monitor (% graphical)
* Space monitor (% graphical)
* Multiple image upload
* Set picture title or keep original file names
* Photo albums
* Slide show for photo albums
* Create multiple photo albums
* Manage photo albums
* Manage pictures
* Upgrade to paid plans
* Update email address
* Update password
* Set album private/public
* Set number of thumbs per page
* Invite Friends (up to 5 by default)
* Support Tickets (submit tickets)
* Edit image names
* Edit image description
* Resize picture (by %)
* Rotate picture
* Crop picture
* Code display (for img, tags, url)
* Number of load stats for images
* Delete images
* View file size
* PHP 4.3 or above with GD Lib with FreeType
Note: If your hosting account/server doesn't have these requirements then don't worry - just contact us and we will help.
Yeah it neds multiserver support as well as better album more options, easier to use. Another thing that is totally lacking is the admin panel... with image hosting the biggest problem is inappropiate images being uploaded... with that admin panel it would take years to sort thorugh all the images..