Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1

    Make $600k Per Year With This Web Site Hosting Business

    Hello,

    Please check some of our reseller hosting packages where not only you will be able to sell regular hosting (as with any reseller account), but reseller hosting as well. Read why you need to start selling reseller hosting: http://www.biggest-hosting.com/html/info.html
    ** Receive Clientexec Billing System For Free With Every Reseller Plan Purchase**
    ***Receive Web Hosting Templates For Free To Build Your Site With Every Reseller Plan Purchase***
    ***Free iPod****

    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Reseller #1(Host unlimited domains for regular or reseller accounts that you will be able to create).
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Web Space for regular account creation: 5000 MB (5GB)
    Bandwidth: 50,000 MB (50GB)

    Web Space for reseller account creation: 5000 MB (5GB)

    Bandwidth: 50,000 MB (50GB)

    Only $$119.95/month
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Unlimited Reseller #4 (Host unlimited domain for regular or reseller accounts that you will be able to create).
    Web Space for regular account creation: 20,000 (20GB)
    Bandwidth: 20,000 (20GB)

    Web Space for reseller account creation: 20,000 (20GB)

    Bandwidth: 20,000 (20GB)

    Only $199.95/month

    Please visit: http://www.biggest-hosting.com/reseller_sell.html


    Regular Reseller Accounts: (Host Unlimited Domains)

    Basic Reseller:

    Web Space: 5000 MB (5GB)
    Bandwidth: 50,000 (50GB)

    Just $19.95/month

    Silver Reseller: (Host Unlimited Domains)

    Web Space: 8000 MB (8GB)
    Bandwidth: 80,000 (80GB)

    Just $24.95/month

    Please visit: http://www.biggest-hosting.com/reselle.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------

    Regular Web Hosting Plans:

    http://www.biggest-hosting.com/html/hosting-plans.html

    If you have any questions please send them to: [email protected]

    Thank you.

    Biggest-Hosting.com - Sell regular and reseller hosting
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,568
    Hi! Nice Plans I must say!! Question, How many clients have you had that has or had made 600k/year? Maybe some have a name here at WHT? Looking forward to your reply

    -Dave
    Dave

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostBoards
    Hi! Nice Plans I must say!! Question, How many clients have you had that has or had made 600k/year? Maybe some have a name here at WHT? Looking forward to your reply

    -Dave
    Hi,

    On the plans where you can create reseller accounts, we have over 50 members. All of them are resellers so I cannot provide you the domains, but most are very satisfied with the service. Many truly earn over 1k per month as selling reseller hosting is much easier than selling regular hosting.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fleet Street
    Posts
    3,243
    How long have you guys been around?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    5,283
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1318
    Many truly earn over 1k per month as selling reseller hosting is much easier than selling regular hosting.
    How does $1K/mo equals $600K/year?
    You need to earn $50K per month to make it.

    Could you please provide a few names with emails for reference? I am interested in speaking to them.

    Also, I am not sure anything is "easy", especially reselling a $200/mo reseller package with limited and small 20GB of bandwidth. $200/mo can buy a dedicated server.

    Thank you.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

    Is your company represented?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    5,283
    Quote Originally Posted by nocebo
    How long have you guys been around?
    Domain name creation date is 21-sep-2005, so at most a little over a year.

    This forum is full of web hosting professionals that know how much work it takes to stay in business. I think people here would have been elsewhere if most were making anything close to those figures. I, for one, wouldn't mind a daily massage from Heidi Klum.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

    Is your company represented?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nocebo
    How long have you guys been around?
    Hi,

    Biggest-Hosting.com has been in buissness for over a year. If you have any further questions I will be happy to answer them for you.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Artashes
    How does $1K/mo equals $600K/year?
    You need to earn $50K per month to make it.

    Could you please provide a few names with emails for reference? I am interested in speaking to them.

    Also, I am not sure anything is "easy", especially reselling a $200/mo reseller package with limited and small 20GB of bandwidth. $200/mo can buy a dedicated server.

    Thank you.
    Hi,

    There is a potential to make 600K per year. If you advertise you can truly get to that mark.

    Sorry I cannot provide you the names of the customers as then we will be revealing our resellers.

    There is actually a difference between this plan and a dedicated server. If you get a dedicated server you have to spend alot of time managing it, security, exc, but with this plan you just concentrate on advertising and your profit.

    Thanks
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Artashes
    Domain name creation date is 21-sep-2005, so at most a little over a year.

    This forum is full of web hosting professionals that know how much work it takes to stay in business. I think people here would have been elsewhere if most were making anything close to those figures. I, for one, wouldn't mind a daily massage from Heidi Klum.

    Biggest-Hosting.com has been in business for over a year, before that we ran another web hosting web site which then became biggest-hosting.com. If you have any further questions I will be happy to answer them for you.

    Thanks
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  10. #10
    Special offer for all WHT members. Use coupon code: WHT and get 10% off any of our reseller plans. Offer valid for 24 hours.

    Happy Halloween.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tokyo / Japan
    Posts
    489
    Did I mention recently that there is this nifty little tool at

    http://whois.domaintools.com/biggest-hosting.com

    which allows you to do reverse lookups and even keeps histories of DNS records ? ;-)
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    5,084
    Ok I will bite. There is no possible way that someone anyone at all is making 600k per year on one of your reseller plans. It is just not possible. I understand that advertising rules are lax on items like this but you are smoking something if you think anyone is buying that bunk.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolRaul
    Ok I will bite. There is no possible way that someone anyone at all is making 600k per year on one of your reseller plans. It is just not possible. I understand that advertising rules are lax on items like this but you are smoking something if you think anyone is buying that bunk.
    As I said before it is a potential of your income. If you advertise and get that number of subscribers then you can achieve that number. Another point is that selling reseller hosting is much easier, please see this page:

    http://www.biggest-hosting.com/info.html

    Thanks
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Artashes
    How does $1K/mo equals $600K/year?
    You need to earn $50K per month to make it.

    Could you please provide a few names with emails for reference? I am interested in speaking to them.

    Also, I am not sure anything is "easy", especially reselling a $200/mo reseller package with limited and small 20GB of bandwidth. $200/mo can buy a dedicated server.

    Thank you.
    Just about to say the same thing.

  15. #15
    He's under no obligation to provide you with names or references. He has nothing to prove to you; if you don't believe him, simply move on to the next thread.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitj
    He's under no obligation to provide you with names or references. He has nothing to prove to you; if you don't believe him, simply move on to the next thread.
    Thank you. If you do not like anything then simply move to the next offer. The title of 600K is just the potential of the buisness. We do not have the exact stats of how much each of our members make, we can just assume from the number of accounts and the prices that they charge so when I said 1K per month that number could be larger for some members for some less successful smaller. This all depends on your ability to market your site even though we offer suggestions to every member.

    Thanks
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    225

    why 600K

    Quote Originally Posted by steve1318
    Thank you. If you do not like anything then simply move to the next offer. The title of 600K is just the potential of the buisness. We do not have the exact stats of how much each of our members make, we can just assume from the number of accounts and the prices that they charge so when I said 1K per month that number could be larger for some members for some less successful smaller. This all depends on your ability to market your site even though we offer suggestions to every member.

    Thanks
    600K is just the potential of the business; in other words you can make that or if you work really hard at it you can make $6,000,000. Heck the sky is the limit if you really apply yourself to the business I am getting psyched already!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    62
    You ever think the 600K is in Rupees... that would be the 1K Per month USD

  19. #19
    if you don't believe him, simply move on to the next thread.
    And everyone will
    Regards, Sam. www.protecweb.co.uk
    Windows Shared and Reseller Hosting with ASP.Net, MS SQL 2008, PHP, MySQL5 and more.
    Providing quality web hosting and support since 2001.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by protecweb
    And everyone will
    600K is just the title of the ad, there is no reason to discriminate the whole advertisement because the title is called 600K.

    I am sure that any one who tries the service will be very satisfied as all our other clients.

    Thanks
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    5,283
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1318
    600K is just the title of the ad, there is no reason to discriminate the whole advertisement because the title is called 600K.

    I am sure that any one who tries the service will be very satisfied as all our other clients.
    OK, let me have another take at it.

    If you are making a claim "Make $600k per year" in your advertising, usually, you have to provide attainable and realistic opportunity. Seeing how your reseller packages are ridiculously priced at $200/mo with 20GB of bandwidth allotment, do you expect us to sell 1GB plans for $500/per month thousands of times a year to make that $600k per year? How is that realistic? Or at least "easy"?

    I am just curious - why $600K? Why not $6 million? $600 million? Does "$600k" really sound more believable?

    In addition, you claim you have plenty of customers making various large amounts after just one year of being in business, and then you refuse to name a few. I am sorry for ever asking you for at least 1 reference... I think that is really a crazy question to ask.

    Best,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

    Is your company represented?

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Artashes
    OK, let me have another take at it.

    If you are making a claim "Make $600k per year" in your advertising, usually, you have to provide attainable and realistic opportunity. Seeing how your reseller packages are ridiculously priced at $200/mo with 20GB of bandwidth allotment, do you expect us to sell 1GB plans for $500/per month thousands of times a year to make that $600k per year? How is that realistic? Or at least "easy"?

    I am just curious - why $600K? Why not $6 million? $600 million? Does "$600k" really sound more believable?

    In addition, you claim you have plenty of customers making various large amounts after just one year of being in business, and then you refuse to name a few. I am sorry for ever asking you for at least 1 reference... I think that is really a crazy question to ask.

    Best,
    We will not name any customers as think about lets say you are a reseller do you want your domain being posted on a public forum? If I would have been a reseller I would not have wanted that would you?

    About the prices please read the terms of the forum if you do not like the prices or they seem too high then please just go to another forum as the prices that we offer are the ones to achieve great uptime and speed on the servers. Servers are not oversold as many will with very low unrealistic pricing.

    Thanks
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Artashes
    Great of you to stop by, and thank you for leaving a review...

    JSoares, may I ask how did you find out about this particular thread?
    We have sent out messages to our loyal customers asking if anyone is willing to leave a review since most of the queris that we go on this forum was that you guys need testimonials. I hope that helps in your decisions.

    Thanks
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    34,796
    *subscribes to thread.

  25. #25
    You guys are a fraud, I bought one reseller unlimited hosting plan and got removed after using 200gigs of bandwidth in a week. False advertising at its worst.

    oh yeah if it sounds too good to be true, it is. warning: Massive overselling.

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by haporn
    You guys are a fraud, I bought one reseller unlimited hosting plan and got removed after using 200gigs of bandwidth in a week. False advertising at its worst.

    oh yeah if it sounds too good to be true, it is. warning: Massive overselling.
    Hi,

    "You guys are a fraud"!!! no way... it seems that You're. I've telling to all my costumers that we have Terms & Conditions, it's a shared hosting, we must respect all the conditions for that all the users be happy.

    It happens that sometimes we found some guys who belived in miracles, and send massive mails, use irc chat and ... that's not allowed and, then we have to close his accounts on benefit of all the others who pretend a normal and regular hosting accounts.

    I've knew about this because I'm a loyal and happy costumer of biggest-hosting.com and they invite me to participate on.

    Be smart, not expert...

    Royal Regards

    JSoares

    Ipowerweb-pt.com

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by haporn
    You guys are a fraud, I bought one reseller unlimited hosting plan and got removed after using 200gigs of bandwidth in a week. False advertising at its worst.

    oh yeah if it sounds too good to be true, it is. warning: Massive overselling.
    First you were never our client, you were probably a client of one of our resellers, many actually mistaken us for your actual owner of the account. If you provide me your domain name that you used I can check more about that. I looked at your site <<snipped adult site>> you store videos there, we do not allow that. So the host from which you bought the hosting most probably have termintated your site since you stored videos in which case you broke our and his rules.

    Thanks
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 11-03-2006 at 08:35 PM.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    5,283
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    *subscribes to thread.
    Good idea. Me too.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

    Is your company represented?

  29. It seems they have been selling on ebay for a while, with this package. Here is one of their auctions:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/UNLIMITED-RESELL...QQcmdZViewItem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •