maybe a little more info here would help.

You didn't email me to ask any questions but took the time to offer your enlightning comment here- thats funny but typical of WHT.

What part didn't you understand? Can anyone here follow simple instructions? If you don't want to discuss it via gTalk/gMail then don't bother contacting me. It's simple, really.

ok, i've got enough people and i'm working with someone right now. thanks for everyones interest

Quote Originally Posted by yugnats
    ok, i've got enough people and i'm working with someone right now. thanks for everyones interest
    its too bad you wasted my time with your **** attitude.
    and if you classify that as typical WHT, perhaps you should go elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by sawz
    its too bad you wasted my time with your **** attitude.
    what are you going on about sawz? i didn't waste any of your time unless you were that 13-year old kid that emailed me and told me to get AIM and said he would do the project for $600 without even hearing what it entailed?

and by your posts in my thread it seems you are doing a great job of wasting time on your own to be honest, heh, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by sawz
    and if you classify that as typical WHT, perhaps you should go elsewhere?
    yes, that might work or...here's a thought: maybe some people could open their eyes and follow simple instructions if they are trying to find employment?

lol, too easy.
    Last edited by yugnats; 10-31-2006 at 10:01 PM.

Hi yugnats,

no offense, a bit "humanity" would do you not bad. Friendly spoken you sound bluntly.

I second "sawz" opinion. YOU tried to ask for help here on the forums and "sawz" was about to enquire.

I can tell that you are good at turning peoples motivation down. I definitely wouldnt want to work with or for such a partner.

Thats my 0.02$, you may now continue to keep ignoring people.

Anyway, good luck with your project ;-)
    Last edited by valentin_nils; 10-31-2006 at 10:29 PM.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by valentin_nils
    no offense
    no offense taken, valentin

I second "sawz" opinion. YOU tried to ask for help here on the forums and "sawz" was about to enquire.
    hmm, yes i asked for help but not for free- thats different than coming here and complaining about not getting proper reponses about inquirys of non-paid help/work.

and how do you know he was "about to inquire"? and if he/she was he/she should have actually inquired using the proper method rather than leave a smart comment- it would have been much more productive, IMOA.

I definitely wouldnt want to work with or for such a partner.
    well, we won't work together then. thats fine by me- you can say my attitude stinks if you like but thats your opinion. my opinion is i want to hire people who can follow instructions and don't get sooky because they have been called on something.

I can tell that you are good at turning peoples motivation down.
    well valentin, its just that everytime i post a paying project somewhere with specific instructions there are always a whole slew of people that just don't get it- if your looking for employment and you want to be taken seriously- respond to the employer in the manner he/she asks.

i mean, come on if you can't follow simple instructions why would a potential employer consider you? remember, you only get one chance at a first impression so you should make it good

yes, i may have been a little harsh on sawz but it has been a long time in coming for me and besides i dont think that justified he/she cussing me out.

maybe you've never run into this and don't fully understand my point of view/frustration?

Thats my 0.02$, you may now continue to keep ignoring people.
    i'm not sure what you mean, i didn't "ignore" anyone.

Anyway, good luck with your project ;-)
    FYI: its almost done already as i have hired someone who can follow directions and contacted me using the appropriate method.

Hey yugnuts, your a rude prick.

All sawz asked was for a bit more information here which is a typical and valid question to see if he or anyone else would be able to help with it.

If you replied and said something like "I have designed the app and need it completed by saturday" vs. "I need someone to do the design and development and I expect it to take 6 weeks" you may have got 2 different types of people responding.

No one needs your handout. You posted something vague, I am glad you got a response but honestly I don't see why YOU had to turn it into a whole thing. Unless of course my first statement is true. Don't bother replying I won't read it.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

Quote Originally Posted by CoolRaul
    Hey yugnuts, your a rude prick.
    maybe i am but not today.

defending sawz, you also must be one of the ones who sends 14 PM's when the OP asks for email contact only.

its funny how you have to resort to name-calling and vulgarities when you have no other arguement- so lets hear it CoolRaul, how old are you? 16? with comments like that i wouldn't be surprised.

anyways, thanks for your comments- you just proved that there alot of people on here who can't be taken seriously.

oh and it seems you did read this afterall

even easier.
    Last edited by yugnats; 10-31-2006 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yugnats
    and how do you know he was "about to inquire"? and if he/she was he/she should have actually inquired using the proper method rather than leave a smart comment- it would have been much more productive, IMOA.
    Perhaps he's actually a professional who doesn't want to waste his or your time talking about a project that he may not be qualified for/you may not have a proper budget for.

It wouldn't hurt you to post a few specifics, but if your time is so worthless that you would rather get 200 unqualified people asking you questions rather then doing a little screening then so be it.

It's one thing to exclude people because they can't follow instructions (I do it myself all the time). It's a completely different thing to piss on people because you're too lazy to post a proper task description and they ask for one.