Need help on Enom API

Hi,

I m comfortable in programming. I have Enom Reseller account with me. I want to know how extact eNom API works. I have read the knowledge base of eNom also but things are not clear in my mind.

I have questions

1) Do I need to change in those scripts?

2) What kind of programming I have to do in sample scripts so that I can use it according to my needs?

3) Using API can I host website with customize design and logos?

Cheers!!
    Hirudo

We have tried to get the Enom API working many times and it has never quite worked for us. A suggestion that I can make is to use a third party program. There are many of them out there and the majority of them already have the Enom API and all you need to do is enter your username and password.

One that comes to mind is Drams, however, I am not sure that there are still under that name. Many of the billing packages out there also offer the Enom feature.

We just overall have had no luck with it... By the time you put all those hours in it's cheaper to purchase something that already has it all.

Just my humble opinion, hope it helps
    AtlNetworks
    Performance Web Hosting
    http://www.atlnetworks.com

Thanks alwebhosting,

Well i m trying to test with the sample script of asp.

good luck with it
    AtlNetworks
    Performance Web Hosting
    http://www.atlnetworks.com

Using eNom API can I replicate eNom functionality? I have with me only sample asp script using only domain registration can be done. How to include webhosting, Traffic vista and other features in API ?

Any help please..........

The sample code does not include all of the features in the API. As far as I am aware, the only solution that does is PDQ, but that is a turn-key hosted solution. It would be quite time consuming and costly to replicate every feature included in the PDQ.

Quote Originally Posted by hirudo
    Using eNom API can I replicate eNom functionality? I have with me only sample asp script using only domain registration can be done. How to include webhosting, Traffic vista and other features in API ?

Any help please..........

Yes, you can replicate practically everything that is done on eNom.com. Don't expect the sample scripts to do all the work for you though. They are samples and are there to get you started. You need to be comfortable in the programming language you choose, be it PHP, ASP, PERL, etc.

Thanks ldcdc

Well webspacecreations, I have developed one site using PDQ. I want to include the functionality of PDQ in already developed one of my website.So looking into API stuff.

gerolsteiner ...Can i have some sites as example where i can see the eNom API implementation using PHP or ASP? please.

Quote Originally Posted by hirudo
    gerolsteiner ...Can i have some sites as example where i can see the eNom API implementation using PHP or ASP? please.
    http://namecheap.com - the best example WHAT you can do.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Thanks Stan Marsh

was namecheap a turn key site? got professionaly designed and coded? or did the owner design and code it himself?

Namecheap has customized the site very well with the ENOM registrar available modules...any other site which is customized well with the ENOM API and PDQ....
    Any coders you know of who can get this customization done..