* iFast Hosting Serving Up Monstrous Deals On VPS Solutions

Hello All-

Thanks for taking the time to look at this weeks special offers from iFast Hosting!

This weeks deals on VPS are unbelievable with VPS Hosting starting at only $15 usd per month, DirectAdmin Control Panel FREE with any regular priced VPS (VPS start at $20 dollars with FREE Direct Admin) and VPS with Cpanel + Fantastico + RVSKINS starting at $30 usd! (That's Fantastio + RVSKINS FREE) these deals dont come along every day!

How to obtain this deal you ask? Well, let me tell you!

To get your VPS starting at only $15 dollars put in the coupon code GREATDEAL

To get DirectAdmin FREE simply select NONE as your control panel choice and put FREE DIRECTADMIN in the comment box! (no coupon should be used)

To get FREE Fantastico + RVSKINS simply order a VPS with Cpanel only and put FREE Fantastico + RVSKINS in the comment box! (no coupon should be used)

This is 3 great deals for you to choose from at prices so scary that only Halloween would make us want to make them so low!

On to the Server and Network info.......

Our servers are located in the Softlayer Data Center in good ole' Dallas Texas! We offer up an awesome mix of bandwidth providers with top of the line hardware!

Our Bandwidth Providers are as follows:

Internap
    SAVVIS
    Verio
    AboveNet

Our Servers are Fast and Reliable, Dual Xeon 3.0 HT!

If you looking for a Fast, Reliable and Quality Web host who values its clients and works hard for their clients to meet their needs then I ask for you to give us a chance to earn your business!

Check out our site, Chat with a sales rep, Give us a call! We would love to hear from you!

Thanks again for looking and I look forward to your orders!

Ron
    iFast Hosting
    www.ifasthosting.com
    iFast Hosting Web Hosting The Way It Should Be!
    VPS, Reseller and Shared Hosting!
    Fast, Friendly Sales and 24/7 Support!
    Toll Free: 1-800-875-1432 Local: 513-729-6963

Looks like a great deal. I might have to order one later today.

I see your site verified by Godaddy, but visiting your secure order form had Firefox complaining about the certificate. Perhaps a problem with the root chain cert?

Do you have any sort of control panel, like Virtuozzo Power Panel, so we can reboot the servers whenever we need to?

Looks like a great deal. I might have to order one later today.

I see your site verified by Godaddy, but visiting your secure order form had Firefox complaining about the certificate. Perhaps a problem with the root chain cert?
    Sorry is has taken me so long to respond. I thought I was subscribed to this thread and I guess I wasnt. Ive also been feeling a little under the weather so Im really sorry for this slow reply.

As far as the certificate, I will have it looked into. I use FireFox as well and I am not having an issue and you are the first to mention in. I will have it looked into and PM you once it has been resolved or give you the status of whats going on.

Do you have any sort of control panel, like Virtuozzo Power Panel, so we can reboot the servers whenever we need to?
    I guess I could have mentioned this in the original ad. Sorry about that!

Yes we do have a control panel and its HyperVM. HyperVM will allow you to reboot, reload your os and use your file manager as well and a whole host of other things.

We have been in contact with SWSoft about adding on Virtuozzo on our next node but to be honest if we do, the prices of the VPS will have to go up. So it really is something we are looking at or maybe giving the client a client a choice of useing HyperVM for free or Virtuozzo as an add on. Still havent quite figured that one out yet!

Either way, I do look forward to trying to earn both of your business and look forward to you signing up soon!

Thanks,
    Ron
    iFast Hosting

What sort of bandwidth does each VPS get? Like... 100 Mbps, or what? And, is the bandwidth shared?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmonkeys
    What sort of bandwidth does each VPS get? Like... 100 Mbps, or what? And, is the bandwidth shared?
    Hellmonkeys-

Thanks for your interest in our VPS solutions!

Each package has its own alloted bandwidth. On our least expensive package you are alloted 200gb of bandwidth.

The node is connected to the internet through a 100mbit port. Your vps will share that port with other vps clients on the node.

I hope that clears up your question.

Hmm... Are the prices and DirectAdmin free for the life of the packages?

Quote Originally Posted by ORiN
    Hmm... Are the prices and DirectAdmin free for the life of the packages?
    You select which package you want. Either the 5 dollar discount, the free DA or the free Fantastico + RVSkins and it will be for the life of your account.

Please note as a couple people have tried this already......

You do not get a 5 dollar discount + free DirectAdmin. Or do you get 5 dollars + Fantastico + RVSkins.

You have your choice of one or the other. Please read the original post before signing up and make your selection based on your needs.

Thanks and I look forward to your orders!

Ron
    iFast Hosting

iFast Hosting i use this coupon code GREATDEAL but not working This deal is over, contact sales for more info on current specials

FREE Fantastico + RVSKINS it's available?????

Hello Marius1-

I will still honor the free Fantastico + RVSkins from this special. You will need to order from our site as well as order cpanel / whm only. Put in the comment section FREE FANTASTICO + RVSKINS and I will deploy the server with those on there.

Please contact our sales via live chat with more questions.

Thanks
    Ron

It's necessary to select cpanel/whm form control panel field or slect NONE and in the comment section put FREE FANTASTICO + RVSKINS???

You will have to select cpanel / WHM and not the Cpanel / WHM / Fantastio / RVskins one. There is a 5 dollar price difference.

Just select the Cpanel / WHM and put FREE Fanastio in the order form and I will deploy the server with fantastico and RVSkins.

You have to have Cpanel for it to work. This is not a free cpanel deal. Its a free fantasico deal if you order cpanel on your VPS.

Thanks
    Ron