Thread: Webfusion

Hi , I have a VPS account with Webfusion , part of the Pipex Group - just a warning to would be customers that ive been locked out of my account for the last 10 days as the Plesk licence has expired - my account is up to date - Ive tried ringing the tech support - the usual reply is " well talk to Germany" , customer support is just as bad in fact even worse they agree there is a problem and then switch me through to tech support and the merry go round starts again - Who does one complain to at Pipex in these circumstances

Really bad to hear that your sites are down for 10 days. Did you talked with their manager ?
    Uk Web Hosting - A UK Based Web Hosting Company Provides Domains and Affordable Quality Web Hosting and Internet Solutions.

Buy Domain Name - Budget Web Hosting

Did you send them a ticket? Or did you try to be in touch with them through e-mail?

Phone calls + emails , issue still not fixed. They couldnt care less . The whole experience has been a nightmare from the start . I only had 10 sites on out of a planned 80 and the server kept crashing. Emails take 48hrs + before being answered. Phone calls - 17 minutes was the last one and i still didnt get through .

All in all Webfusion is a total waste of space

I even got an email to say they had added a new feature with Web Mail only to get an email 48hrs later to say the email was a mistake !!!

Be warned - stay away

Pack your things and move to a safer place, you can find a better host by talking to people here.

San Diego, California
    I'm hoping that you didn't make too much progress that you lost on their servers, or at least, have backups handy.

I agree with Segey; you should find a new provider and if you have backups, upload them to your new host, and if you don't, be sure to take them regularly with your new host!
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups