Getting Crazy With DNS or Nameservers

So ... This is the problem :

I have a server with one ip and two for nameservers ... that start with 276... etc ...
    Then the provider change the main ip and the others ip to 64. etc ...

So when i try to change the last dns that where pointer to 276 dont let me ... i try to put 2 new nameservers like , and with the 2 new ips ... but on the domain control center it only find ... i dont know how to change it or how to make it work ... please sb can help me ?

Ukraine, Lviv
    Bokudan, IP value CANNOT be 276.
    255 is the highest value for IP numbers.
    :: E-Commerce Solutions of All Scales >>
    :: Remote Server Administration and Security Tests >>
    :: Plenty of Other Web Services...

Seems you have confused with the IP addresses that caused the trouble. Please double check it and try the same again.

i kwow cause thats not the real ip ... i told u that i cant configure cause only take me the old DNS Server but now i will explain better :

- On Basoc cPanel/WHM Setup : Here i configure the next textbox
    * Main Shared Virtual Host IP : With My Main Ip Of The Server.
    * Hostname :
    With a Subdomain Of The Main URL.
    * Primary NameServer :
    here i put new NameServers Than Before. Old N1 : DNS.MIWEBENLARED.COM , New : NS.MIWEBENLARED.COM * Secondary NameServer : here i put new NameServers too. Old N2 : DNS2.MIWEBENLARED.COM , New : NS2.MIWEBENLARED.COMI do another step and it was that i add 2 dns zone with the NS.ETC.COM eachone with their own IP.

In both case i assigned and ip and a A entry for the 2 NameServer that is the same ip. NS1 and NS2 have the new ips that give me the provider of the Dedicated Server, U can ping those nameservers and works.

But when i try to change DNS servers on the control domains, i cant do it ... cause it give me an error ... i wait more that 72 hours withouth change and nothing happen, dont let me.

I Got another error but dont know if this have an error or something happen but ... it send me to my email this one :

The hostname ( resolves to . It should resolve to 64.56.xx.xx (Main Shared IP Server). Please be sure to correct /etc/hosts as well as the 'A' entry in zone file for the domain. Some are all of these problems can be caused by /etc/resolv.conf being setup incorrectly. Please check this file if you believe everything else is correct.
    You may be able to automaticly correct this problem by using the ' Add an A entry for your hostname ' under ' Dns Functions ' in your Web Host Manager.

So ... nobody can help me ?

Have you contacted your support? Issues like that are usually solved by hosters.

you'll need to edit /etc/nameserverips as well as change your nameserver IPs with your registrar or whomever you registered your nameservers with initially.

DNS.MIWEBENLARED.COM and DNS2.MIWEBENLARED.COM are still resolving to your old IP addresses it seems.

also check /var/named/ and make sure all IPs listed are correct, update the SOA to 2006110201, save the file and run: ndc reload

Good luck!