[WANTED] Arcade Partner/Investor

Well, Im sure alot of people on here have seen me selling my Arcade Guides and Arcade games on here.. I have developed a Version 2 of my ArcadeGuide and Im wanting to put it to good use to give a good representation of how well it works.

I have been using the techniques and tricks in my V2 guide for over 2 months now and I am looking for someone whom is willing to take a site from making $0.00/day into a $700.00+/day site..

Does this method work? Yes it does.
    What is involved in this? The partner, you, would invest mid $xxx to low $x,xxx PER week.
    What can you expect? You'll make your [invested] money back + 65% of the profits after that.

I have one network (3 sites) that Im advertising using this guide; For the month of October, I've spent just under $6,000.00 in advertisements. My YPN Total for the month is going to be over $17,000.00

So you'll be turning $1.00 into $3.00 for little to no work (I literally spend <10hrs PER MONTH working on my arcade sites and advertising.)

The investor will have the oppurtunity to have me set up their own arcade website with ads optimised to the fullest after the first month. I will personally buy the license(s), domain(s), and install / optimize the site(s). I will also grant you free hosting on that site for 1 full year..

ScreenShot of my YPN: http://www.imgboxupload.net/upload/f...273505_r24.gif

This will be a formal partnership with signed contracts between the both of us. The investor / partner MUST be located in the United States.

Please contact me only if you are serious about this.. I will not disclose ANY information about the guide until we both come to terms on the partnership.

Thanks,
    Robert

sorry but "This will be a formal partnership with signed contracts between the both of us. The investor / partner MUST be located in the United States." becouse of this i can be a partnership like i you like to be. I&#180;m living in portugal right now. If you in the future whant outside us , contac me.