Trying to find a good Windows Host

I am new to our company. We are currently using zeonhost and it is not working out. The problem is all of our current sites are built with asp and we are using vpasp for our stores (i have been here for 2 weeks, inheritance is lovely). The site uses asp upload components and jmail and access databases.

I have tried to search for windows hosting in the forums but could find very little.

we have 4 domains and would like to be control them with one account like we do now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Startlogic has bare minimum options for windows hosting, no multidomain support

Readyhosting does not seem to be able to have multiple domains in one account

any ideas?

Thank you!

You might want to have a look at H-Sphere providers as they can fill this requirement pretty easily.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Quote Originally Posted by eron19
    vpasp??

- e
    www.vpasp.com

Take a look at DiscountASP.

thanks for the suggestions!

You can check easyasphosting too.
    Live Your DreamZ
    ~Besty

as mentioned earlier by mripguru , Hsphere works great with multiple domains and can easily be managed by one panel. What is your budget and requirements?
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAN, or even across the internet - Many customer call it RSync for Windows

any host allowing multiple domains can do. I am not use if they have jmail, but you can contact Hung at gate2vn.net for asking. They have Windows servers with Helm
    Traditional music traveling