best turn key platform for a domain based business

Hey - Like most others I am quite fond of the Namecheap platform/gui/features, and looking at the market for turn key billing systems/ HSP platforms I do not see anything similar on the market.

Both modernbill/ubersmith/awbs/etc etc. doesn't seem to be optimal for a domain business.
    I know that openSRS, Enom and Logicboxes has their own setup that they offer for sale/lease, but do you guys know of any other setups that has their main focus on sale/resale of domains?

Thanks for your input.

best,

Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

It's not really what they do (just domains) but have you checked out hspcomplete or pem from swsoft. I know with pem that can create pretty much anything you want.

Quote Originally Posted by discounthostdir
    It's not really what they do (just domains) but have you checked out hspcomplete or pem from swsoft. I know with pem that can create pretty much anything you want.
    Yes, we have been dealing with PEM for quite a while, but for many reasons our business models were not compatible...

thanks for the links though
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Could you please explain this?

" for many reasons our business models were not compatible"

We're planning to use PEM and it would be really useful for us your opinion.

Thank you!