Thread: Free Webhosting

Free Webhosting

Hi All,

I have a dedicated server and am selling hosting at the moment, but I would like to start offering free hosting services on my server. I am wondering how do I get adverts on all pages on the clients pages etc, and which way would be the best in going about getting free hosting setup.

Any help would be appreciated.

Patrick O'Leary

You may want to take a look at

You can go for a cpanel server, since it has a better control system and you can have a better management over clients.

Thank you.

the easiest way to do the forced ads is using mod_layout iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

Not sure about how much you'll see from free hosting. Most of the free places I've used have dropped it after some time. The ones who responded to my requests just said there was nothing but headaches with it. The only one that gave me solid service (and is still around) is , but their business plan is to get you to use their other site for the free hosting--hosting isn't their main business.

7. #7 -Transparent Technical Support for Webhosts
    Let the PROs handle your support

If you install mod_layout on your server, the banner will come automatically in to all the web pages you create!

Uk, Norwich
    If you post a freewebhostingtalk there are numerous control panel being talked about that would allow you to run free clients and allow them to upgrade if they wished. Otherwise you could start a topic there finding out about starting to free host.

Hope that Helps

p.s: 600 post! | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

there is no point using a server with paiying and unpayingclientsyou might aswell get a low spec server likethe cheapest celeron and fill that up with them
    We Sell Your Music Online
    Reccomended Host : rentaserv
    Used For 1 Year No Ploblems

UK - Midlands
    Offer them free hosting, say 3 months or something. Make it clear that after 3 months they will have to sign up for one of the packages, otherwise they can leave with no fees or obligations.
    It's a Savage Universe out there!
    Savage Hosting Ltd - CLS | MCP | ITIL | PRINCE2 | Nerd