Question Help for PerlDesk

Help for PerlDesk

I'm very interested in implementing perldesk
    and I wonder someone who actually uses it can help me for the following questions:

1) Is a ticket submitted notified to the administrator by e-mail?

2) Can we set different administrator e-mails who would receive notice depends on the type of
    category?

3) Can the administrator view all of inquiries / correspondence made on that day instantly?

4) Can the administrator view historical inquiries record for a particular user through the interface?

5) When the administrator responds to the inquiry, can copy of response be made to particular mail address as well?

Thank you for your help!!

1) Is a ticket submitted notified to the administrator by e-mail?
    yes

2) Can we set different administrator e-mails who would receive notice depends on the type of
    category?

yes

3) Can the administrator view all of inquiries / correspondence made on that day instantly?
    yes

4) Can the administrator view historical inquiries record for a particular user through the interface?

almost sure it can - PerlDesk is currently not online for me since I'm moving it to another server, but I'm almost sure this feature is included

5) When the administrator responds to the inquiry, can copy of response be made to particular mail address as well?

All replies to the ticket are mailed to the customer

Hope this helps

Thank you for your input.

What I mean by (5) is that suppose we run hosting business with several people. The manager would like to monitor the quality of response to the cutomer by being copied the response made by the administrator.

Would it be possible to have a "copy" or "cc" function when we make a reply to a customer??

Hmm don't think that's possible, but you can always check the replies in the admin center.